max price point for a provider?

Higher prices do not always translate to better service, it all depends. I remember seeing a chick from New York for a 1 hour session for $1,000 and she was Hot! Hot! Hot! Supermodel Hot! But her service was poor. I have also met a cute Korean lady at the Studio Spa, I gave her $160 plus a $20 tip, I didn't know what to expect when I first met her. But lady blew me away and I been seeing her ever since. She gives me a good massage and a happy ending too, lol. Like I said, it all depends.
So...if you can wander into Chica's almost any time of day...no screening...no drama, no demands for reviews...no dog shit on the rug....and get BBBJTCIM for 80 and CFS for 120...from any one of 6-10 ladies of your choice...and the ladies are usually pretty outstanding in the looks department....

Why would you pay 2 or 4 times that for an indy...???
Can't wait to hear all this hobbiest logic... ROTFLMAO.!!

L8r
r9
So...if you can wander into Chica's almost any time of day...no screening...no drama, no demands for reviews...no dog shit on the rug....and get BBBJTCIM for 80 and CFS for 120...from any one of 6-10 ladies of your choice...and the ladies are usually pretty outstanding in the looks department....

L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
I been there myself a few weeks ago and it is awesome.

L8r
I so agree. I personally prefer to spend the extra 40 to have complete privacy and the comfort and convenience of a bed and shower that the agencies provide. One of the best times I had was with a 11,000 colones (22 usd) hooker in a dumpy Tico bar in Costa Rica. With consumer goods you pretty much get what you pay for. Not always in this hobby......Bill
With consumer goods you pretty much get what you pay for. Not always in this hobby......Bill
You are SO Right BBbill, in my experiences in 30 years of hobbying in many countrys, I find price has little to do with the quality of service. That is why research is so important to me and of course chemistry and YMMV is always variable. I do read reviews and take everything with a grain of salt.
The best bang for the buck is finding an FBSM provider who'll do FS UTR - it just takes a lot of searching. For regular FS providers, my intended limit is 200. Yes, I'll have to forego the HDH's with GPS, but I figure I can live pretty well with that. There are plenty of good times to be had with providers who deliver quality service in that range. And yes, I do appreciate the specials run from time to time by those lovelies who are in the 300 range. Bless you, ladies.
Damn I miss Sable!!!!!! I was the first person to give her a positive review. The first guy was full of shit. I live in the Orange Tx. area, where she first stared advertising from. Her rate in those days was $150. I saw her at least 4 or 5 times in just a matter of a few weeks. She is a Hall of Famer! Does anyone have any links to her pics? Originally Posted by GymRat
She is in New Mexico now and has her pictures on her Yahoo Groups site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/A.../photos/albums
The best bang for the buck is finding an FBSM provider who'll do FS UTR - it just takes a lot of searching. For regular FS providers, my intended limit is 200. Yes, I'll have to forego the HDH's with GPS, but I figure I can live pretty well with that. There are plenty of good times to be had with providers who deliver quality service in that range. And yes, I do appreciate the specials run from time to time by those lovelies who are in the 300 range. Bless you, ladies. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Totally agree...I have found 3 FBSM providers who did FS UTR...

PM me so we can swap leads...
I would be nervous seeing a provider charging less than $180/hr Originally Posted by Brunette_Baby
No reason to be. There are some fantastic experiences to be had for considerably less, especially among massage providers.

I've been hobbying for a long time, and over the years I've found very little correlation between hourly rate and session quality.
  • 11-13-2013, 07:29 PM
In general I try not to exceed $300 in the Texas market. In San Francisco, LA, NY, and Las Vegas market generally will not exceed $450-500.

With that being said have several providers Tori Capelli to name one where I will spend beyond my normal amount due to services offered, appearance, and most of all the very high comfort level they provide so I can enjoy myself however brief our time might be.

L8r
You get arrested doing a 69 in public!
I don't really have a higher or lower limit. I try to do my homework and decide from there.
If you are going to pick one of the higher priced ladies you must decide if she fits what you want. If you can afford it then go for it. If not........... don't.

It's more about your disposable income and what you are actually looking for. Higher price doesn't always equate to just better pussy or getting a nut. There are many other factors to consider. Each of us differ. Each lady is different. If a guy can afford higher prices....I see no reason to knock him for doing so. Same with a guy who can't pay the higher prices. I don't knock anyone for what they pay for sex and I get pissed at the ones who knock others. It's not their business.
60 bucks
Seems like the girls in the 250 to 350 range seem to know what GFE means.