It's not gay of a girl does it?

Brookie bear just looking at her moronic posts makes me facepalm. Why put her on ignore when she writes the manual on what *not*to*do!!
I won't ignore you either Hally Daphne Dingle Berry. You make me smile but TMFT posted something about your showcase and we haven't seen him since ie. did you scare him away... Brooke can you go all CSI and see if there is a connection here?
Brookie bear just looking at her moronic posts makes me facepalm. Why put her on ignore when she writes the manual on what *not*to*do!! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Lol .. All her personalities would cause the ignore button to malfunction!
I won't ignore you either Hally Daphne Dingle Berry. You make me smile but TMFT posted something about your showcase and we haven't seen him since ie. did you scare him away... Brooke can you go all CSI and see if there is a connection here? Originally Posted by angelinadream
I am not CSI, I am more like the US Marshalls.
Look, I most defintely am not gay, but years ago I made a bet with my wife about something stupid and she thought she was right, so did I, so I asked her to put her ass up on the bet, she said sure, if i would too..... so anyway I lost. She took her toy and shoved it in my ass while sucking me and I came so hard I felt like I was going to black out. Now, for quite some time afterward I had a crisis. Oh shit, does that mean I'm gay because I loved it, wanted more? Then I realized like was said earlier, if there is no dude there it isn't gay. It's all about what you like and are comfortable with. I then learned something else later in life after attending some swinger events, that the ass who is the biggest freak about a sword crossing or any other guy who might be gay looking at his junk etc... is usually in the closet. This whole thread is just stupid.
The first openminded post I've seen all day. I like my clients who love strap on play. when they cum its usually harder and more exciting than just regular vanilla action. Immature minds have immature thoughts.
What guy doesn't like a rim job or an occassional finger up the ass by a beautiful woman? Does that make you gay? If there is no dude in the room then NO! Now I'm getting a little excited-- any names of providers who give rim jobs or will fuck me in the ass--- I'M GOING IN!
Oh btw I'm a virgin---so be gentle!
if i have 300 to spend with angelina and i have a choice between inserting myself in her lovely body or her stuffing a plastic toy in my backside mr happy gets the call to invade Angelina. if someone else chooses the ther option does that make him gay..well yes i think.. just my opinion
If a client likes strap on play with him on the receiving end, does that make him gay? I have a client who loves this but exclaims " I'm NOT gay" after every session. It's getting to the point it's funny. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Isn't this a question for Rafe? Or is Rafe the man in question?
Correct me if I am wrong but I think the definition of homosexuality is being attracted to one's own sex.

If that is the case then a man being turned on by anal play with a woman is not gay. If your definition of being gay is just what YOU perceive to be gay then maybe we should think about that when we have others telling us we are wrong for participating in this hobby of ours. There are s lot of those people out there ya know.
Isn't this a question for Rafe? Or is Rafe the man in question? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Using Rafe and man in the same sentence has it's own humor.
Yes, hes at minimum bi if he enjoys having a dick artificial or real in his ass. Originally Posted by Combustion
Surely you're joking? I am so confused by this thread. Can people start using sarcasm tags? You know, like this: [sarcasm]Men who enjoy employing the full spectrum of sensation to experience longer and more intensely pleasurable orgasms are homos.[/sarcasm]

Because right now I'm starting to think there are members of this board who are ignorant enough to think that someone who enjoys the pleasure of prostate stimulation (aka the "male gspot") or anyone who like the sensation of being pounded in the rear is automatically into dudes. It's laughably silly of course, but without the sarcasm tags it's hard to tell who came to school on the short bus.
[quote=Charbore;650066]What guy doesn't like a rim job or an occassional finger up the ass by a beautiful woman? /quote]

Me, for one. I don't care how beautiful the woman is, I don't want anything being put up there.
You play your way, I'll play mine.
[quote=tikkler33;650234]
What guy doesn't like a rim job or an occassional finger up the ass by a beautiful woman? /quote]

Me, for one. I don't care how beautiful the woman is, I don't want anything being put up there.
You play your way, I'll play mine. Originally Posted by Charbore
Aw come on tikkler, don't be so narrow................., uh, I mean you've got tunnel vision on this subject ......... er. You know, I really don't have any uh, points to make.

Some people make real asses of themselves.

So what if the enema bag looks like a giant nut sack!! Yeah!!! Queer then?