Hygiene

And again, if you want TUMA/TUYA...... Come on, do I have to say it? I will anyway...

SCRUB YO FREAKIN' ASS!

I really enjoy having joyful and intimate relationships with clients, please don't spoil that with unnecessary akward rebuking or exasperating moments where I have to feel like your patronizing mother and tell you to go wash your own butt hole. Cleanliness is SEXY. Please want this for yourself and your provider.
After all, whut's a l'il Hepatitis A twixt fukk buddies?
And again, if you want TUMA/TUYA...... Come on, do I have to say it? I will anyway...

SCRUB YO FREAKIN' ASS!

I really enjoy having joyful and intimate relationships with clients, please don't spoil that with unnecessary akward rebuking or exasperating moments where I have to feel like your patronizing mother and tell you to go wash your own butt hole. Cleanliness is SEXY. Please want this for yourself and your provider. Originally Posted by JadeRose
+1
Coffee breath..cigarette breath..smelling like ass...and stinky ucircumsized penis...that's what I've had the most to deal wish...ugh! Wash yourself!!! There is plenty of hygiene items avail at my Incall
Speaking of delicate pH balances... this trying to transfer finger in ass to finger in pussy business...just DON'T! Originally Posted by JadeRose
Lol front to back ... never back to front!
Why men don't wash their hands BEFORE (and after) they touch the dick Bare handed is beyond me.... Originally Posted by fun2come
I agree fully. Showered, patted dry, and surrounded by clean cotton undergarments.. It is doing your pecker a disservice to not wash your hands before pulling it out..
The proper way to Shower:

1. Wet your entire body. Slowly turn around a couple times under the spray to let the water cover your entire body

2. Lather a small amount of shampoo Into your hair (I don't wash my Velcro hair every single shower. It's a black thing)

3. Thoroughly rinse all of the shampoo out of your hair

4. Apply conditioner to your hair

5. Rinse out conditioner

6. Wash your face

7. Wet the wash towel. Pour some body wash (soap) on the wash towel. Wash your body using the wash towel! Your crack and sack have to be
cleaned to my satisfaction. This Is the most Important area to be cleaned for me. Your Butt Crack and your Ball Sack and for those
of you w/a Smegma buildup (you know who you are), please pull that skin back and wash your tool thoroughly!!!!
No worries If you miss a spot on your body, I'll be standing right In the restroom w/you supervising. If you miss
a spot I will let you know.

8. Rinse off all the soap

9. Oh and once out the shower please completely DRY yourself off down there, don't need no stale water accumulating and attracting mosquitoes

All steps 1-9 should take place In a already clean restroom/shower/tub.