I Thought I Was Going To Get Mugged Last Night

Glad it turned out alright, bad deal to shoot a kid over chicken. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
An example of liberal understanding. He thinks it was about chicken. It would have been about shooting to protect your life (I don't think he would shoot for $2 but a threat to life and limb...)

How is it that when I recounted a similar circumstance a couple of years ago I was told that I was looking for trouble?
Of course this is not about chicken. Those young men could have just as easily seen me coming out of a Home Depot, or my own Town Home.

What this is about is what an individual will do, and how he will react when finding himself suddenly put in a situation that requires a decision that could affect people's entire lives for the rest of those lives.

As I said, I am glad that young man listened to his buddy and decided to not confront me any further. But that still does not change the fact that if he had decided to confront me in a physical manner, I would have been faced with a life changing decision that I did not ask for, but none the less would have been forced to make.
An example of liberal understanding. He thinks it was about chicken. It would have been about shooting to protect your life (I don't think he would shoot for $2 but a threat to life and limb...)

How is it that when I recounted a similar circumstance a couple of years ago I was told that I was looking for trouble? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Humor escapes you dimaturd, You say you are a educator? The kids are fucked. It was just a light reply to say I was glad Jackie was alright. Go fuck yourself idiot.
Yeah, you have no need for your noggin. Get back on the hood ornament, Eva.

BigTex, just because you are tied spread eagle on a truck hood yelling "I've been bagged" doesn't constitute "Colorado Elk Hunting." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The truth to be known you are too fucking dumb to have a drivers license much less a car turd fly.