How many Boards do you visit on a regular basis?

eccie main site.Then ter .As for sites,P411 is where i meet most my ladies from. sometimes peruse bp and cityvibe but never call anyone from those.
Eccie is my home. Love it! P411 best tool in the world for the ladies
ECCIE and P411, as soon as I can get through the 474 ladies on Dallas P411 I will try other sites....LOL.
  • fubar
  • 04-16-2010, 05:44 AM
I only use eccie. I have no need for ecrap, I mean eraps.
Eccie for sure. If you're going to the Seattle/ Portland area try www.tnaboard.com
Eccie has risen to the top of the chain. It's my board of choice hands down.
Eccie is a great location, and nothing else really measures up. With the end of the other board, it got a lot busier, but seems to have avoided the drama of another place.....
Answer - 3, but only this one consistently.
Look what happened to ECCIE when ASPD failed it exploded and a lot of data was lost until Eraps popped up with the old reviews but since it can't be searched, it remains barely usable. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
i search it with some regularity though it is admittedly a bit tedious. about all i use eraps for. to research old posts/providers/stories of old in order to post an accurate reply to something new here on ECCIE. it's essentially just an historical archive for me now. never posted anything new in eraps. still view whatever history exists there as something of hallowed ground which I will continue to avail myself of.

Heck, I just got an invite that AHC is back up with a new URL and I know some folks involved in the site who are good guys. I might have to go take a look around there again. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
me too. doubt i will take them up on it. never was much to see there. (yawn) Seems like nice folks there just not much activity.

the biggest thing this thread should do is to let folks know that confining yourself to one site didn't work out very well with ASPD and to think it is a good idea to limit yourself to only one now means you are following the same flawed logic and may want to reconsider. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
confining myself to ASPD worked amazingly well until it simply wasn't there anymore. the last week was a total scream tho. like being in Hitler's bunker the final 24 hours. funny shit.

in the end IMO the best elements of ASPD almost immediately shifted to ECCIE and in pretty much no time at all pretty much everyone else followed. It's not so much the site as it is the community and the soul of the community that was once ASPD landed here from where I sit. Just looked and felt right from day one. You knew you'd found a home. Ownership and staff to their credit seem to be managing to keep the harsher elements down to a dull roar though they too are essential to the community to a degree. i'll stick to flawed logic since it's my preferred type anyway.