Fosta & Sesta Cleared Senate

If all gets worse and you wish to contact me because you've had me on your TDL forever..here you go..

SxySpanishMia@protonmail.com

Sometimes change is good, but not sure how things will positively help trafficking. Putting others at risk.

Ladies/gentlemen, be safe out there through out these shut-downs, etc.
I wonder how this will apply to new tech where sites are not hosted in a central location. There are some services that already exist that have a decentralized platform. Meaning, no one owns or operates it and the data is encrypted. The people renting out their hard drives only store a small percentage of the data that is encrypted. So, you're not "knowingly" hosting a trafficking site.
Craigslist personals are donezo.
Unreal re: TER
There is some wording about this bill being retroactive too
Reddit has already removed all of the communities related to the hobby.

https://blog.ericgoldman.org/archive...-blog-post.htm

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/...the_us_senate/

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo...ernet_bill_hr/
There is some wording about this bill being retroactive too Originally Posted by hangryhip
Where? I'm pretty sure there's something in the Constitution prohibiting ex post facto laws.
Where? I'm pretty sure there's something in the Constitution prohibiting ex post facto laws. Originally Posted by billw1032
That first link in that list of three.

I think this is the bill or a version of it.

https://www.congress.gov/congression...verview=closed
I have a new email address as well Kendall.Kain@protonmail.com
Protonmail is a quality place to go for privacy and email. Nice features.
How about a TLDR for people too lazy to click the link.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-23-2018, 01:51 AM
QUICK! Someone invest in Protonmail! Hooktards are flocking!

ze.worldwideyed@protonmail.com
I wonder how this will apply to new tech where sites are not hosted in a central location. There are some services that already exist that have a decentralized platform. Meaning, no one owns or operates it and the data is encrypted. The people renting out their hard drives only store a small percentage of the data that is encrypted. So, you're not "knowingly" hosting a trafficking site. Originally Posted by hangryhip
The "hosting" doesn't mean shit. They're going after the site owners. It doesn't matter where the servers are located, what matters is if they're promoting prostitution in the US ie having hooker boards pertaining to US cities.

It used to be if a provider got busted for slinging poon she (and maybe her pimp) was on her own, the website she advertised on had no liability. This new law changes that. Now the website owner is just as guilty as the pimp, as in 25 years fed time guilty. Eccie has thousands of chicas posting ads here. It only takes ONE of them to get popped by an undercover to have a fed prosecutor all over the website owner's ass.

You don't have to be a US citizen or even reside in the US to be indicted by a federal court.

If I'm not mistaken I think the new law will hold site moderators criminally liable as well.
The "hosting" doesn't mean shit. They're going after the site owners. It doesn't matter where the servers are located, what matters is if they're promoting prostitution in the US ie having hooker boards pertaining to US cities.

It used to be if a provider got busted for slinging poon she (and maybe her pimp) was on her own, the website she advertised on had no liability. This new law changes that. Now the website owner is just as guilty as the pimp, as in 25 years fed time guilty. Eccie has thousands of chicas posting ads here. It only takes ONE of them to get popped by an undercover to have a fed prosecutor all over the website owner's ass.

You don't have to be a US citizen or even reside in the US to be indicted by a federal court.

If I'm not mistaken I think the new law will hold site moderators criminally liable as well. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Thank you for this (truly, no snark).