Difference between a provider and an SO

I asked my SO the other day, when you go down on me (she doesn't like the term BJ), act like you want to do it...not just because I want you to...

Most every provider I've been with convinces me she is in love my cock and treats it like an ice cream cone. Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
Been there, said that.
I asked my SO the other day, when you go down on me (she doesn't like the term BJ), act like you want to do it...not just because I want you to...

Most every provider I've been with convinces me she is in love my cock and treats it like an ice cream cone. Originally Posted by Bald Eagle
I couldn't imagine anyone NOT wanting to wrap her mouth around you, BE!!! '-)

Making another feel good is erotic, powerful, sexy, exciting, whether you're an SO, provider, or both.
SO - light bill, gas bill, mortgage, credit card, new shoes, new clothes, car payment daily attention.

Provider - with the right one of course- Good hot action! -daily attention not required.
Some of us have those bills. However, we do this as part of our calling in life...not to wax too philosophic here, but in a dharmic sense, it is my path...

The point of the journey is not to arrive!
Would want the SO to be rich
Need some sex?
Provider: Pony up some $$$$
SO: No charge

CiM or Anal?
SO: Ask if she'd let you CiM or fuck her in the ass.

Stay overnight?
SO: Ask if she can stay the night

BnG...Handjob...DATY?
SO: Ask nicely and thee shall be rewarded greatly!

Take her out to dinner?
SO: Call and ask.

Ask her to take YOU out to dinner?
Provider: Pony up some $$$$$...then pay for dinner
SO: Unless you're dating a penniless, unemployed sponge you shouldn't have to ask!

Fuck her raw and cum in her pussy?
Provider: Search is your friend and pony up some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
SO: Ask...more time together annnnddddd...let her roll the rubber off,
A provider doesn't have a mortgage, a lexus, and a mastercard bill. Originally Posted by Bestman200600

Who the fuck have you been seeing? lol

I don't have a mastercard bill though. I don't need credit. Don't have a mortgage either, just property taxes every year.
Nice bump from 3 years ago. Feeling nostalgic?
haha it is 3 years old. Who cares, it's a fun thread.
For me its verity, so is going to look stay the same or at least has over the years... I don't want to date or have other gfs so providers provide verity without drama.