You might JUST BE a dumb monger if ...

#32. You believe you're special when a provider interacts with you for the first time through ECCIE PM, telling you she really wants to meet you.

#33 ...
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 04:30 PM
#33). You think that wincing on her face is because you have a beeg cawk and are just that powerful...instead of realizing her clit has been pounded into mush 4 times before you arrived today.

(And you wonder why doggie is their fav position)?

#34).
#34. You think she really loves your smaul cauk because it fits her just right.....instead of realizing she just wanted a break from all the pounding she's received prior.

#35 ...
#35) You've responded to threads having only read the title. Oh shit that's me! Ima dumb monger.

#36 ...
# 36 was #31 twice

#37 you see a provider before lunch (10 am , 9 am) and actually think you are the first for the day

(•ิ_•ิ)? wait, why is that so hard to believe???

why is that so hard to believe?

well that could actually be true.

why is it all hobbyist want to disbelieve any form of positive reinforcement from a provider. I mean it's a good thing.
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Well it all comes down to whether or not you are a dumb monger and believe #11

#11 You think you are just not an ATM to her/them

I'm sure the courtesan with the heart of gold is out there (I've been guilty of looking for her more than once god knows) and you even may be her. Hell, there could be two or three in North America maybe, but mostly, it ain't her telling you these nice things so don't get all caught up in it or it could come back to bite you (don't want to fall in love with a provider or a stripper either for that matter).

In other words, she may be telling you the truth, but don't count on it. I'm really the hobbyist with the heart of gold, but would you have a session with me and then trust me to go out to my car and get the donation that I forgot there without asking to hang onto my phone or watch? If so, we should schedule soon
#38 You believe that a provider with a flaky reputation won't flake out on you

#39 You believe that you could be that one person who saves her life

#40....

Now, F2C, you should have been the one to list #31.
#40) You put the donation down for that BP Babe (at a great price) and jump in the shower to rinse off and expect the donation and her to still be there.

#41) ...
#39 You believe that you could be that one person who saves her life
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
See #11 - Same, same!
#41 you let a provider derail this thought-provoking thread

#42 you believe this is the ultimate answer to EVERYTHING

#43.) You believe her when she says she's never tried Greek before but for an extra fee ...

#44.) You believe her when she says she NEVER does Greek EVER rather than recognize that what she's saying is she ain't offering it to YOU. Don't fret because this might lead to #43 after several more sessions.

#41 you let a provider derail this thought-provoking thread Originally Posted by fun2come
#45.) You haven't learned to simply ignore said provider like everyone has.

#46...
#46 you haven't found the IGNORE feature http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist

#47.) You believe your touring hottie when she declares she likes you so much that she'd like to hang out off the clock for free as fuck buds whenever she flies into town. You ignore the fact that she's always in need of airfare or that you're place is basically a free hotel to crash at and you are basically an ATM and source of free meals between appts. while she's in town.

You don't do the math realizing that you would spend far less money just to hire her for an hour than to hang out "Off the clock for free" during her brief tour pit stop. Airfare to her next destination + repeated fine dining + spending cash + hooger emergencies like her landlord back in Iowa will evict her if she doesn't come up with $1250 before her next flight.

It takes you a bit too long to catch on to the fact that she has another dumbass monger/BF just like you waiting to pick her up at every airport terminal.

Actually I figured it out during the first visit and cut it off immediately once I dropped her off at the airport. To say she was pretty pissed and vindictive about having to find another Austin connection so quickly is putting it lightly.

#48..
#47.)

You don't do the math realizing that you would spend far less money just to hire her for an hour than to hang out "Off the clock for free" during her brief tour pit stop. . Originally Posted by Listener
#48. Math isn't your thing.

#49...
#49 You really believe that their is a Pussy Mafia & That I or anyone am the Don of such a thing!

It's hard enough to get two hoogers to coordinate to do a doubles session, much less get a hooger to listen to anyone else. Just ask Pimps, lol!!

#50 that you are actually scared of girls getting together for mimosa's!!