Angry wife on the loose...

Thanks everyone for the words of support. This threat was a little too close to home, so I will be changing things up quickly. I hope it was just her blowing off steam, but it is better safe than sorry. She had an extreme potty mouth and that made me feel even more worried...not sure why, but it did. Thanks to all that have let me know that they are okay. I think more than anything, that is what is bothering me, not knowing who is in trouble. If you need to reach me, Pm, P411 and email are the best options right now.
Stay safe Reese!
Thanks everyone for the words of support. This threat was a little too close to home, so I will be changing things up quickly. I hope it was just her blowing off steam, but it is better safe than sorry. She had an extreme potty mouth and that made me feel even more worried...not sure why, but it did. Thanks to all that have let me know that they are okay. I think more than anything, that is what is bothering me, not knowing who is in trouble. If you need to reach me, Pm, P411 and email are the best options right now. Originally Posted by reese foster
You are on my list...so please hang in there till i can enjoy all that is Reese. BTW I have a P411 account and i am single
Aren't most wives angry about something? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yup, we are.
I checked this morning, and I'm still alive (balls attached), so it's probably not me.
Reese: A woman with a potty mouth ?!?!?!?! Ever woman whom I have EVER angered instantly went nuclear with the potty mouth ! Sometimes to the point where I would launch the " C " word. Then the fun started !

Only my closest friends cuss me worse !

Sorry for your problems... Women get so possessive sometimes ( I guess men do too )... Imagine, a wife thinking her husband should be satified for life with her pussy ... Go figure...
I checked this morning, and I'm still alive (balls attached), so it's probably not me. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Thank God!

Reese: A woman with a potty mouth ?!?!?!?! Ever woman whom I have EVER angered instantly went nuclear with the potty mouth ! Sometimes to the point where I would launch the " C " word. Then the fun started !

Only my closest friends cuss me worse !

Sorry for your problems... Women get so possessive sometimes ( I guess men do too )... Imagine, a wife thinking her husband should be satified for life with her pussy ... Go figure... Originally Posted by crashkopf
Ahhh...the "C" word...funny enough, that was the first word out of her mouth, along with a barrage of other not so nice words. You are right though, when I get upset to the point that I am cursing....I am going to make it worth my time!!
Thank God!
when I get upset to the point that I am cursing....I am going to make it worth my time!!
Originally Posted by reese foster
Does this mean when I hear you shout "oh sh*t!! Oh Fu*k!!!" - that you're upset?

ps. Definitely not my SO
Reese, was one of the threats “and I have a gun and know how to use it!” If so, it might be my ex-wife, who I hope is calling because her current husband is seeing you (if he is it is payback for her and I want to see you too, so you can tell me how we compare!).

My ex was attractive, good in bed, smart and charismatic, but crazy-ass jealous (= insecure). She called several women and used that line as her biggest weapon. I was accused of having so many affairs that Tiger would look like a beginner in comparison. Truth was I NEVER physically cheated on her over 32 years (yes, I did get close to some women emotionally in later years). A woman who became a friend kissed me when I was separated, and I told her “you are the first woman in 32 years, other than my wife, to kiss me on the lips.” She was shocked.

I think some of ex’s insecurity was from getting a lot of strange during her first marriage and even more after, and knowing how easy it was to ensnare. Too, her brother had affairs with over a hundred women (still married to the same grossly overweight, no-interest-in-sex woman, but she hasn’t forgiven him for doing her best friend).

I feel for those that have to be secretive, the “business” partners that can get caught up in it (i.e., Reese), and know it can be tremendously stressful. (The same woman that kissed me described having all her hair fall out one time from the stress of trying to carry on an affair – and no, she and I have never hooked up. She is married and I won’t go there.) Stressful yes, and divorce is emotionally and financially devastating. My ex is mostly living off of my savings, and I bought her house. I asked for a divorce because of an experience with a new work colleague that embarrassed me (wife acted out in public). It cost me a bundle, but I had gotten to the point that anything was better than the situation I was in, and I crossed my fingers and hoped something better lay ahead. I asked my current wife out a few weeks after coming home from a trip and finding my ex had moved out after taking everything she wanted (for third time). I said, “no mas.”

As has been described in other threads, my current love (wife) is amazingly wonderful about keeping a long leash and being open and trusting that I’m telling her the truth. Sometimes foreplay for her is describing my experiences outside our marriage. She is bi-curious and would like to play too (ah Reese, does your needle swing in both directions? Bet my Mrs. would also like to hear your comparison, if it was my ex that called you.) I can appreciate how fortunate I am now, and try to treat my Mrs. like the Queen she is (AND she likes to cook, AND she likes to watch football – damn, almost perfect, I prefer basketball). Life is good for me now. Better late than never. I'm living the best years of my life.
Sliders, Take a deep breath, hold, and exhale.

You want Reese to be with you, and compare you to your ex's current hubby?

Then have your wife to compare to your ex?

I am laughing as I see Reese going back and forth with signs, as in the Olympics. DATY 8.3....
  • Sunny
  • 10-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Sorry that happened sugar.
I turned the table. When a wife called me somewhere this came out of my mouth and she never, ever called back.
Wifey: "U f-ing bitch who the hell are you and why is my husband calling your number?"
1st I gave her a silence. When she shut the hell up for a second I let her have it.
Sunny "Listen here, my husband just left home from lunch and this is his phone. Who the F*ck are YOU! Why the hell are you calling his phone. Don't play that shit with me cuz, I got your number and I will find out who you are!"

Wifey: " I believe I got the wrong number." CLICK!

Ladies,
New or experienced alike should always have a back-up plan for most situations. Be pro-active and ready for all sorts of situations. How you act and react saves your ass and his. Unfortunately, not everyone uses the head on their shoulders and slack on personal security.

Guys and Ladies protect yourselves. Above all, Deny! Deny! Deny!
  • jfred
  • 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM
...Ladies, New or experienced alike should always have a back-up plan for most situations. Be pro-active and ready for all sorts of situations. How you act and react saves your ass and his...Deny! Deny! Deny! Originally Posted by Sunny
Hi Sunny. Great advice!

Most folks (male or female) aren't too good at denying when confronted with damning evidence by surprise.

Anyone who's spent much time at this is aware of the kind of things that can go wrong. Obviously this is one of them. But the screw ups are common enough that anyone can prepare for them. "What will I say if my SO (or someone else's) confronts me with a phone record?" "Or with an unfamiliar perfume around my neck?" That sort of thing.

Not only does it allow one to get an appropriate kind of response (with details added to fit the particular situation) but it also focuses the mind on PREVENTING these little personal disasters.
Sorry that happened sugar.
I turned the table. When a wife called me somewhere this came out of my mouth and she never, ever called back.
Wifey: "U f-ing bitch who the hell are you and why is my husband calling your number?"
1st I gave her a silence. When she shut the hell up for a second I let her have it.
Sunny "Listen here, my husband just left home from lunch and this is his phone. Who the F*ck are YOU! Why the hell are you calling his phone. Don't play that shit with me cuz, I got your number and I will find out who you are!"

Wifey: " I believe I got the wrong number." CLICK!

Ladies,
New or experienced alike should always have a back-up plan for most situations. Be pro-active and ready for all sorts of situations. How you act and react saves your ass and his. Unfortunately, not everyone uses the head on their shoulders and slack on personal security.

Guys and Ladies protect yourselves. Above all, Deny! Deny! Deny! Originally Posted by Sunny
I like it, although it will be less effective if the wife has just dialed an entry in the phone labeled 'Sunny GFE'. Not likely to be a guys number. And yes, I'm quite sure some guys are that foolish with their phone entries.
I like it, although it will be less effective if the wife has just dialed an entry in the phone labeled 'Sunny GFE'. Not likely to be a guys number. And yes, I'm quite sure some guys are that foolish with their phone entries. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
When I have kept "strange" numbers in my phone (typically for short periods -- less than a day) for convenience sake, I always assign a "male name" that is similar to the actual (okay provider) name. But I always remove the contact from my phone after the visit.
  • Sunny
  • 10-06-2010, 01:12 PM
I like it, although it will be less effective if the wife has just dialed an entry in the phone labeled 'Sunny GFE'. Not likely to be a guys number. And yes, I'm quite sure some guys are that foolish with their phone entries. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Oh, Honey you are so right!

To label me SunnyGFE in your phone is not wise if you are married, want to protect yourself and me, or plan on dying one day and somebody else has to take care of your "Affairs" You never know who will be the one who takes your calls should you be incapasitated in anyway.
CYA...Cover Your Ass man.

I recently assisted in 2 seperate probate cases and believe me people do see your laundry. Clean or Dirty.

Hugs and Pease Out,
Sunny