OBAMA DISGRACES HIMSELF .......

No, you inbred chimp ! I contacted my Senators and the conservative Congressmen from my area and called them out on your liberal / communist bath house boy pussy-dents behavior and told them how pissed I was about it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Take down your confederate flag? Fucking retard. Never let a good crisis go to waste. You could shoot yourself in the head, and it would only be a minor wound.
Obama never misses an opportunity to exploit black people for his own agenda. His problem is that the Dems will not support him the closer the elections get, other than the sad people here and a few others. He is irrelevant now and gun control won't go anywhere. Originally Posted by nwarounder
If someone walks into the house or senate, and starts shooting it will be time to worry about loosing our firearms.
  • DSK
  • 06-20-2015, 12:14 PM
You have emerged as a leading candidate for dipshit of the year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pretty fucking stupid of YOU to mention dipshit of the year!!!
Pretty fucking stupid of YOU to mention dipshit of the year!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Why would YOU say that, "DSK?" You've never taken part in one after all, have you?

You've never taken part in one after all, have you?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps under a different name!
Yesterday, Obama (not letting a crisis go to waste) politicized the AME killings:
"Let’s be clear. At some point we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries,” Obama said. “It doesn’t happen in other places with this type of frequency. And it is in our power to do something about it . . . At some point, it’s going to be important for the American people to come to grips with it and for us to be able to shift how we think about gun violence collectively,” he said.
Charlie Hebdo was unavailable for comment.
“This type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries...”
Yes it does:

Behring Anders Breivik killed 75, 2011, Norway
Mohammed Merah killed 7, 2012, France
Genildo Ferreira de França killed 14, 1997, Brazil
Michael Robert Ryan killed 16, 1987, UK
Eric Borel killed 15, 1995, France
Friedrich Leibacher killed 14, 2001,Switzerland
Christian Dornier killed 14, 1989, France
Ljubiša Bogdanović killed 13, 2013, Serbia
Derrick Bird killed 12, 2010, UK
Robert Steinhäuser killed 16, 2002, Germany
Tim Kretschmer killled 15, 2009, Germany
Wellington Menezes de Oliveira killed 12, 2011, Brazil
Bai Ningyang killed 12, 2006, China
Juhani Matti Saari killed 10, 2008, Finland
Huanming Wu killed 9, 2010, China
Ahmed Ibragimov killed 41, 1999, Russia
Ami Popper killed 7, 1990, Israel
Antoní Blažka killed 6, 2013, Czech Republic Originally Posted by Whirlaway

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME *ding ding SHAME, SHAME SHAME *dingle dlong

THOSE OF YOU WHO WATCH GAME OF THRONES WILL GET MY REFERENCE!!!

WHIRLAWAY YOU NEED TO TAKE THE INFAMOUS WALK OF SHAME!!!!
What did you do rey? Go fishing? Call a hooker? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was going to say the same thing about you

but you are back to your 3rd grade standards, "Go fishing"?
I was going to say the same thing about you

but you are back to your 3rd grade standards, "Go fishing"? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No stones, your pathetic hillbilly upbringing is showing. Bet you were the only sixteen year old in the third grade.
Why is it assumptions when I do it but fact when you do the same thing? Originally Posted by WombRaider

This is kind of funny coming from an admitted hypocrite.
No stones, your pathetic hillbilly upbringing is showing. Bet you were the only sixteen year old in the third grade. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can prove I have a MS can you prove you graduated from the 3rd grade?

I really thought when you did not post anything for a couple days you had "gotten smart", NOT and found a 3rd grade board to post in.

and to save you some time in your response

BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME *ding ding SHAME, SHAME SHAME *dingle dlong

THOSE OF YOU WHO WATCH GAME OF THRONES WILL GET MY REFERENCE!!!

WHIRLAWAY YOU NEED TO TAKE THE INFAMOUS WALK OF SHAME!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I missed it, I was watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHzKF0fcKro
Take down your confederate flag? Fucking retard. Never let a good crisis go to waste. You could shoot yourself in the head, and it would only be a minor wound. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You appear to be ANOTHER lying liberal on this site that makes assumptions about people. Have you seen a confederate flag anywhere near me or my home ? NO, YOU HAVE NOT !! But we can sure bet that the rainbow flag flies PROUDLY from your hovel, now can't we lib ! Since you libs are all about "reaching out to the 'minorities' of our society." I fly only the U.S. flag and The Texas flag, ya douche ! And we have a PUBLIC burning 8 to 10 times a year of that rainbow fag flag that you and woomby, shammy and assup march with in those LGBT parades. Go plant your shit spewing lips on wooby or shimmy's "rusty balloon knot" and partake of their nightly bukakke party. They're sure to make you the "center of attention" at that party.
I can prove I have a MS can you prove you graduated from the 3rd grade?

{I really thought }when you did not post anything for a couple days you had "gotten smart", NOT and found a 3rd grade board to post in.

and to save you some time in your response

BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You are so fucking stupid that my signature does not register on your dumb ass. Even more stupid, other than your comments, is bragging on having a MS, fucking hillbilly. Try not to think then you will not fuck up.
You appear to be ANOTHER lying liberal on this site that makes assumptions about people. Have you seen a confederate flag anywhere near me or my home ? NO, YOU HAVE NOT !! But we can sure bet that the rainbow flag flies PROUDLY from your hovel, now can't we lib ! Since you libs are all about "reaching out to the 'minorities' of our society." I fly only the U.S. flag and The Texas flag, ya douche ! And we have a PUBLIC burning 8 to 10 times a year of that rainbow fag flag that you and woomby, shammy and assup march with in those LGBT parades. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Pathetic fuck, you sure know a lot about gays, libs, and pissing and moaning about the president. Did the members of your trailer park hold a rally, and burn him in effigy for his comments on the shooting. Is Roof's picture hanging proudly in your trailer now?