Tarrant County prostitution sting nets 30; will it curb demand in sex trafficking?

POLITICS , just that simple address the immigration issues and Wow sex trafficking will go down just saying let just keep doing stuff that doesn't help anyone.
Where did these guys who got busted get the phone number? BP is gone, so do y’all think they were streetwalkers? Does anyone know if it’s one of our friends on here or OH2 or which website it might be?
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2018, 08:53 AM
Prostitution is Prostitution. I certainly don’t think I’m better than the girls on the street. I do feel I’m luckier and safer and I wish better for them.

Cases like this are what fuel these other stings:

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...215978610.html Originally Posted by B Three
Most providers here believe they are top tier by being on eccie, they have fooled themselves that they are better than other women that do the same gig, degrading them makes them feel superior

I've found some gems out on the streets, even found a high demand $ eccie provider walking the streets, not sure why she was out there after reading her reviews but that wasn't my business, we had a great time
Most providers here believe they are top tier by being on eccie, they have fooled themselves that they are better than other women that do the same gig, degrading them makes them feel superior

I've found some gems out on the streets, even found a high demand $ eccie provider walking the streets, not sure why she was out there after reading her reviews but that wasn't my business, we had a great time Originally Posted by BLM69
It is safer on Eccie, and they are much higher caliber here. You should know that most of the girls on the street are beaten down by the street and their low incomes derived from low dollar menu offerings.

Most eccie girls working from studios and apartments get the benfit of lower volume and nicer accomodations than being outside in the heat.
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2018, 11:29 AM
It is safer on Eccie, and they are much higher caliber here. You should know that most of the girls on the street are beaten down by the street and their low incomes derived from low dollar menu offerings.

Most eccie girls working from studios and apartments get the benfit of lower volume and nicer accomodations than being outside in the heat. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That's up for discussion and also for what you know about the women here, I've seen plenty of mug shots and heard plenty of horror stories from your higher caliber illusions that hang here

The hobby can bite back anywhere and at anytime, there's no such thing as foolproof and did you say low volume? What's your comfort level on that so they don't tell you a higher number.
That's up for discussion and also for what you know about the women here, I've seen plenty of mug shots and heard plenty of horror stories from your higher caliber illusions that hang here

The hobby can bite back anywhere and at anytime, there's no such thing as foolproof and did you say low volume? What's your comfort level on that so they don't tell you a higher number. Originally Posted by BLM69
If they are skinny, pretty, clean and have long hair, I'm comfortable with any volume. I said lower volume though and I derived that concept from the interpolated minimums needed and the various retail pricing structures prevalent on the street.
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2018, 03:21 PM
If they are skinny, pretty, clean and have long hair, I'm comfortable with any volume. I said lower volume though and I derived that concept from the interpolated minimums needed and the various retail pricing structures prevalent on the street. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ok 👌