Feels like the world is ending..

• BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Ahhh u again!!! Smdh. U should actually celebrate, here’s your moment of shine sir! this is first time Ive actually replied to u EVER! Haha but back on ur ignore u go! It’s a Shame You’ve tried every post to talk negatively for me to then reply to u but never did ..aww poor guy. This is for U though
My reviews are self explanatory though sugar Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
Stop acting like a bunch thirsty BP hookers sugar, tricks go see you for being cheap and always available aka high volume, if this site goes down, you two will be back on the track with Tyrone keeping a close eye.
Personally, I think everybody should take frequent breaks from this "hobby" world. Honestly, it's a shit show and living in it constantly is unhealthy and warps reality imo. Now would be the perfect time to step away. Consider it a blessing in disguise. Breathe some fresh air. Guys, talk to some women in the real world. Get some free, off the clock pussy. It's everywhere and it's not that hard to get. For the girls, maybe some of you don't have that luxury b/c this pays the bills. Idk. But if you do, I'd suggest doing the same.
My reviews are self explanatory though sugar Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
so is your gullibility. you got suckered by Pussysnob/PeterBota, Flavorguy, etc. you are pathetic. I'm already on Misty S' ignore list, I hope you put me on yours.
so is your gullibility. you got suckered by Pussysnob/PeterBota, Flavorguy, etc. you are pathetic. I'm already on Misty S' ignore list, I hope you put me on yours. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
SUCkered by guys I’ve never never spoke to or met?? Lol. Umm okay, plz untuck ur balls and please explain urself Dick was! and I wouldn’t grant you any gratitude but I can buy u a new pair of pink panties !! you’re beyond gross. No more comments needed for you two though
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Nothing grosser than taking creampies all day by every trick that comes by, you iso rejects are the laughing stock of this site. No class at all, Just desperation!
SUCkered by guys I’ve never never spoke to or met?? Lol. Umm okay, plz untuck ur balls and please explain urself Dick was! and I wouldn’t grant you any gratitude but I can buy u a new pair of pink panties !! you’re beyond gross. No more comments needed for you two though Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
I'll be happy to explain, when you present me with a paragraph that is not riddled with ghetto syntax.

what is "urself Dick was!"? did you matriculate Elementary school?
Nothing grosser than taking creampies all day by every trick that comes by, you iso rejects are the laughing stock of this site. No class at all, Just desperation! Originally Posted by BLM69
Really. Cream pies. ?! Ur this desperate for entertainment To make up lies like we’re kids or something. Now I Am guilty of draining a dick over and over again!!)
I'll be happy to explain, when you present me with a paragraph that is not riddled with ghetto syntax.

what is "urself Dick was!"? did you matriculate Elementary school? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oops “dick wad “ was the misspell

But I’ll leave u two here to finish getting each other off!
Oops “dick wad “ was the misspell

But I’ll leave u two here to finish getting each other off! Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
no you won't.. you can't leave anything alone. not even an "in search of" ad that requests a thin pretty white girl with a good personality!

your turn..
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Now I Am guilty of draining a dick over and over again!!) Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
Those are called creampies when it's in your honey hole, don't act brand new
Those are called creampies when it's in your honey hole, don't act brand new Originally Posted by BLM69
what do you expect from someone whose email address is Pink Satan?
I wonder if this will have a impact on all the NCNS, ghosting and not replying to text in a timely manner?
why did they get rid of the welcome wagon?
I stay safe ya’ll!!!