This COULD be a decent forum...

does your wife know you are posting on a hooker board?

inquiring minds want to know!

isn't it past your bedtime? sneaking out on the interwebs again? is she gonna spank your junk for that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nice meltdown, WaKKKo. Be careful or you might hurt yourself....

Nice meltdown, WaKKKo. Be careful or you might hurt yourself....

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
only you would classify that as a meltdown.
Nobody disagrees with you. Hell, you can't even discuss what will be the #1 issue in '16. Hillary is just waiting on the dust to settle in the Repub race to drop the hammer and win by the largest margin in decades. Originally Posted by nwarounder
That issue we can't discuss....would it be those substances that you use recreationally that allow you to think things like you posted above?
But... the name should be changed to the "Gay and Thesbian" Forum!!

You all are the silliest bunch of stupid mother fuckers on the entire internet! Therefore,,, the entire forum looses ALL credibility!!

Go Ahead...
Try to offend me with a reply!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Putting three folks on "ignore" will bring up the usefulness of the forum tremendously. More and more folks are doing it. When you go into a thread to see 4 pages or so of collapsed responses you'll know your on the right track. "Ignore" isn't for pussies. It's simply a time saving, stupidity saving tool.

I'm determining whether to include you.
only you would classify that as a meltdown. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Actually, your last week of batshittery qualifies as a meltdown of IBIdiot proportion.
That's bullshit, and you are an idiot! Originally Posted by DSK
Shut up, JLIdiot!
Actually, your last week of batshittery qualifies as a meltdown of IBIdiot proportion. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
actually .. everything you've ever posted here has cemented your status as DOTY emeritus. congratulations on a lifetime of achievement!

Shut up, JLIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
what's your point here? are you just trying to re-enforce your write-in landslide as IOTY?
what's your point here? are you just trying to re-enforce your write-in landslide as IOTY? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Shut up, WackyIdiot from Wacko!
Shut up, WackyIdiot from Wacko! Originally Posted by bigtex
you continue to impress me with your stupidity, kotex. like many idiots here you actually think i live in or anywhere near Waco just because of the handle. not that a dull bulb like you would care but it mainly has to do with the movie "Blazing Saddles"

you continue to impress me with your stupidity, kotex. like many idiots here you actually think i live in or anywhere near Waco just because of the handle. not that a dull bulb like you would care but it mainly has to do with the movie "Blazing Saddles"

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wouldn't admit that I lived in Wacko either, Wacky from Wacko Idiot.
That issue we can't discuss....would it be those substances that you use recreationally that allow you to think things like you posted above? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, but Hillary will be pointing out the racist bias of the police and judicial system imprisoning blacks and minorities disproportionately to whites for doing the same in religious whackadoodle states.
More melting down from the WaKKKo KKKid, the one-trick racist pony.

The only part of Blazing Saddles that may describe him is