Novelty Blow Jobs

I hope you didn't let her get bubble gum ice cream. Ouch! Talk about bite marks.

I picked up this walker on CC and took her to Sandy's ice cream. I bought a swirl ice cream cone and she gave me oral with ice cream! It was cold and hot at the same time. I should have brought some ice water though... I had sticky balls, cock, and pubes!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Now THAT got my attention!

How about everybody's favorite: while driving? (Watch the bumps!) Originally Posted by jimbo1605
Robin Williams movie. He always glides into the driveway at after taking the kids out, as kind of thrill for them. Engine off, lights off. Well, one night he gets home early and his wife is in her bf's car giving him a hummer when Robin rear ends them. Wife dies, bf, well

John Herd plays a friend who gets a sex change. "Well at least I had mine taken off under anesthesia."
  • unagi
  • 01-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Liki Nikki does a great move involving Listerine strips. Also had a hot/cold one. The girls alternated drinking coffee and eating ice cream to get the mouth to the right temp.
If you are Asian, you must have had one of these... warm green tea bj. This is where the girl takes a mouthful of warm tea, and you slide into the warmth. Feels great on a cold winter day!

Awkward moment: At Penthouse (now P10) VIP. She was under the table, when the waitress suddenly stopped by to check for drink order. I had to concentrate real hard to place the refill order for both of us. Also had to tip the waitress a good one.

Most recently: Chocolate frosting gone astray. Had to be licked clean.
I thought novelty bj meant things like, two hands busy on balls, cock with mouth swirling head down to shaft and licking the balls, keeping them nice
and wet, licking the underside of the head while firmly holding, lightly squeeing the balls, sucking the head, pulling it down all the way.. deep
then, switching to the side of the bed, with head hanging over, for a complete DT, with hands on both sides of his hips, pulling it all the way in....
and then stand him up, kneel in front, and use both hands and mouth, licking, sucking, stroking, swirling, squeezing, putting fingers on the perfect pressure points... draining every drop of honey.

I just love chair bjs, and lying with my face on the side of the hip, licking, sucking it all in. It works with many shapes, but not all.

Ahh, variety IS the spice of life!

I thought that was a novelty bj. Props can bee so sticky, but I drink enough coca-cola to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!!
I thought novelty bj meant things like, two hands busy on balls, cock with mouth swirling head down to shaft and licking the balls, keeping them nice
and wet, licking the underside of the head while firmly holding, lightly squeeing the balls, sucking the head, pulling it down all the way.. deep
then, switching to the side of the bed, with head hanging over, for a complete DT, with hands on both sides of his hips, pulling it all the way in....
and then stand him up, kneel in front, and use both hands and mouth, licking, sucking, stroking, swirling, squeezing, putting fingers on the perfect pressure points... draining every drop of honey.

I just love chair bjs, and lying with my face on the side of the hip, licking, sucking it all in. It works with many shapes, but not all.

I thought that was a novelty bj. Props can bee so sticky, but I drink enough coca-cola to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

::::::THUD::::::
and wet.......... to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I think I will go take my lunch break...right NOW!
I've had the flavored lube bj from a provider. The same provider gave me some road head coming back from me buying her some adult toys. I gotta say road head is quite a thrill, have not had the chance to do it again.

As for the most interesting place, it has to be on a school bus. Right after high school i went to a college head start program deal during the summer. I met this chic that turned out to be quite the nympho. On a weekend the program took us to Six Flags. The whole time there we kissed and fondled each other. So when we got back on the bus we were hot and bothered. On our way back we were sitting close to the back. She laid down on my lap and covered herself with a blanket. We started getting frisky, she looked around and the people around us were asleep so she covered her head with the blanket and went to work. The people in the seat behind us were awake but just talking. She finished me off and disposed of the evidence on an extra shirt she brought. That is still to date the best BJ i've had, skill wise she was ok, but the thrill of having people around us that could at any time catch us, was such a turn on.
The correct answer is: crème de menthe

I thought that was a novelty bj. Props can bee so sticky, but I drink enough coca-cola to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

it is nice to be in the presence of royalty. very nice, crystal!
giving is good

I gotta see you Ms Queen B!!!
  • unagi
  • 01-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Robin Williams movie. Originally Posted by austin_voy
That was The World According to Garp.
  • FSCOB
  • 01-04-2011, 05:55 PM
I think maybe a contest is in order. A few girls who have surprises and a few guys as judges...

Sound interesting? There could be categories! We could give a trophy! Post winners in the reviews!

To get things rolling, I even volunteer to judge (Yes, it does sound onerous, but somebody needs to do it!)

• Paven
  • 01-05-2011, 02:03 PM
AustinKboy- I just happen to be drinking some hot green tea right now .

I've always been a fan of ice, just a little bit. I grip it with my tongue as I slide
it from under the balls all the way up the shaft then to the top. As I am doing this
the hotness of my breathe combined with the ice makes for wonderful tingling
sensations I am told.
  • PSD
  • 01-05-2011, 02:08 PM
AustinKboy- I just happen to be drinking some hot green tea right now .

I've always been a fan of ice, just a little bit. I grip it with my tongue as I slide
it from under the balls all the way up the shaft then to the top. As I am doing this
the hotness of my breathe combined with the ice makes for wonderful tingling
sensations I am told. Originally Posted by Paven
Shit, now I need a smoke! Thank you Paven!