Squirting Fantasy.... How do you like it? GROWN UP TALK!

I squirt. I often don't allow it. Its too much soak... guys think it's funny or fun but it's just irritating after the third gallon.
I have mAstered about 3 other types of orgasms... kll do those thanks Originally Posted by Saige
"kll" ?

I hope to help with the nut busting when you get back!
Some good research:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

For me, it is not a part of picking a hobby girl. If I'm enjoying her and like her taste, I may want her to come, but I don't need her to fake or squirt. I do like it when my face gets sloppy with her juices.

I was with a lady who squirted a lot once. She told me it was urine and that when she came she lost bladder control. She had waterproof sheets to keep it from being too messy. It wasn't a turn on, but I imagine I could tolerate it in a partner.

Since that encounter I've always assumed squirters were just peeing, but the article linked above suggests that's not certain, so I wouldn't call anyone a liar who claimed different. It isn't a fetish I seek.
Some good research:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

For me, it is not a part of picking a hobby girl. If I'm enjoying her and like her taste, I may want her to come, but I don't need her to fake or squirt. I do like it when my face gets sloppy with her juices.

I was with a lady who squirted a lot once. She told me it was urine and that when she came she lost bladder control. She had waterproof sheets to keep it from being too messy. It wasn't a turn on, but I imagine I could tolerate it in a partner.

Since that encounter I've always assumed squirters were just peeing, but the article linked above suggests that's not certain, so I wouldn't call anyone a liar who claimed different. It isn't a fetish I seek. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

Jc some girls are peeing... If it doesn't feel like water based lube it isn't real! A lot of guys are into this even if they do not say it in open forum not for everybody though! So I hear you
The are many ways to achieve that ultimate level of squirting! I can pretty much do it on demand but most of the time if I want the intense feeling and a guy doesn't know how to get me there then I have to help him! I only do it if asked because its an intense feeling & sometimes takes alot with someone but... Each and everyone of our bodies are different.... I know a girl who don't do anything but squirt..... She don't even like sex lol...... Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
I know there are many way but if it's anything penetrating probably than actual sex I doubt I'd be interested. Anywho not in a rush to learn...again fun to watch others do it tho.
I know a few who can do it on command as well without even being aroused (that sounds like the ultimate level of mastering it to me if you can do it without even being turned on lol).
I have been able to squirt a time or two before with FIV but had to be the right angle... I do get super wet sometimes just havent been able to get it "out" lol but I feel like I have the ability maybe if worked on... I like girls that squirt too but and making them cum hard.... and seeing the satisfaction they get after ;-)
I know a few girls though that dont always like to fully do it because the clean up lol and it takes so much out of them lol

I should probably drink more water ... I heard thats good for it... lol

And I dont know what I believe if its pee or not ... I dont injest it so I dont know it doesnt matter to me lol but I dont feel like it is I agree with the water based lube feeling comment....

Anyways I wish I could squirt at least be able to make myself to...
Female ejaculate comes from the Skene's gland ... isn't pee.
Female ejaculate comes from the Skene's gland ... isn't pee. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Yes but what is squirting isn't always ejaculate.
seeing a hook piss tthe bed is about as big a turn on as seeing a bunch of used rubbers in their garbage can would be
some poor bastard staying in the room next has to sleep on that shit
no respect at all
seeing a hook piss tthe bed is about as big a turn on as seeing a bunch of used rubbers in their garbage can would be
some poor bastard staying in the room next has to sleep on that shit
no respect at all Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Your such a gentleman

Thatd be what id hate a wet bed lol no good
he does have a certain Prince Charming quality

Your such a gentleman

Thatd be what id hate a wet bed lol no good Originally Posted by Amber Does
Yes but what is squirting isn't always ejaculate. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
In fact it is rare. No autopsy has found a reservoir large enough to hold the volume that the ladies claim to squirt. If there is no reservoir to hold it except the bladder, well.... you can figure it out.
he does have a certain Prince Charming quality Originally Posted by MountainGoat
want ta kiss pc's trouser frog?

AD how much to pee on various objects will you do that fantasy? if so how much would it be to piss on a copy of eat, pray, love?
Unfortunately, back in my early days of hobbying (wish the ASPD.net archives were available), I was with an extremely hot provider that was a bit drunk and while I she was riding me RCG, without warning, she fucking blew ejaculate all over my legs and balls. I was like, "what the fuck!?" She was all apologetic, but kept riding me since she wasn't done cumming. Squirting a second time!

I wiped all her juices off me and then banged her hard doggy style. When I was ready to cum she wouldn't let me make a mess on her. I thought, "what a fucking hypocrite. "

I at least asked! I finished in the bag....pissed. I took a shower before I left. Never saw her again, despite her being hot. Ever since, I'm really not into squirters.
dude you the stud!!!
Hershey squirts fantasy fulfilled