Europeans Make Startling Discovery About Comet!!

No, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are the one who posted the asinine, smart-ass, cheap-shot remark without understanding either post #3 or the sourced article that back-upped the factual statement in post #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, your current wormy, dumb-ass attempt to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity is for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are gasping like a carp out of water no balls. After trying to walk back your cheap shot about landing the solar powered equipment in the shade. Now whining about your post#3 like it was the only source of info on the mission, and landing. Will be interesting watching you squirm, eatkum, chimps, and try to blame Obama.
You are gasping like a carp out of water no balls. After trying to walk back your cheap shot about landing the solar powered equipment in the shade. Now whining about your post#3 like it was the only source of info on the mission, and landing. Will be interesting watching you squirm, eatkum, chimps, and try to blame Obama. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are still the one who posted the asinine, smart-ass, cheap-shot remark at post #4 demonstrating your stupidity and lack of understanding of either post #3 or the sourced article that back-upped the factual statement posted in #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, your current wormy, dumb-ass attempts to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity are once again for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
No, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are still the one who posted the asinine, smart-ass, cheap-shot remark at post #4 demonstrating your stupidity and lack of understanding of either post #3 or the sourced article that back-upped the factual statement posted in #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, your current wormy, dumb-ass attempts to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity is once again for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Most people would be ashamed to constantly show their stupidity over and over, but it really doesn't bother you at all as you do it daily on so many threads. Still bleating about your post like it was the only source of info in the world. No balls you are a loser. Keep walking back your cheap shot.
Most people would be ashamed to constantly show their stupidity over and over, but it really doesn't bother you at all as you do it daily on so many threads. Still bleating about your post like it was the only source of info in the world. No balls you are a loser. Keep walking back your cheap shot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your feeble attempt at deflection, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, doesn't change the fact that you are still the one who posted the asinine, smart-ass, cheap-shot remark at post #4 demonstrating your stupidity and lack of understanding of either post #3 or the sourced article that back-upped the factual statement posted in #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your current wormy, dumb-ass attempts to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity are still for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I didn't know they let turd burglars onto golf courses. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do they let you caddy?
That he wanted to take this amazing accomplishment, and take a cheap shot.

I can tell you are a high handicapper. It is Obama's fault. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As for the "cheap shot" ... I personally thought it was anti-European humor .... I'm sure they've had their share of anti-U.S. humor ... I've heard some of it ....

and I suspect their "humor" about the U.S. has increased substantially in the past 6 years ... and counting. Hopefully, we'll outlive the stench of the present joke in the White House .... and the "humor" will subside.

As for my "handicap" ... isn't that golf's answer to affirmative action?

.. speaking of the current President.

I've already said I thought it was a remarkable accomplishment and they should be applauded for it ... even if the "ball" ended up in the "rough."

I'm glad someone is accomplishing things in their space programs ... besides teaching Muslim children how important space travel will be too them one day.
philander
[fi-lan-der] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
verb (used without object)
(of a man) to make love with a woman one cannot or will not marry; carry on flirtations.
To bad they kept breaking the drill bit. Now they all have to die.!

Your feeble attempt at deflection, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, doesn't change the fact that you are still the one who posted the asinine, smart-ass, cheap-shot remark at post #4 demonstrating your stupidity and lack of understanding of either post #3 or the sourced article that back-upped the factual statement posted in #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your current wormy, dumb-ass attempts to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity are still for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No balls the floundering flounder, if #3 wasn't a cheap shot why was #5 necessary? LMAO Let's see you throw in some cocksucking, eating kum, chimps and find a way to blame Obama
As for the "cheap shot" ... I personally thought it was anti-European humor .... I'm sure they've had their share of anti-U.S. humor ... I've heard some of it ....

and I suspect their "humor" about the U.S. has increased substantially in the past 6 years ... and counting. Hopefully, we'll outlive the stench of the present joke in the White House .... and the "humor" will subside.
If you wish to WK for no balls it is ok with me.
As for my "handicap" ... isn't that golf's answer to affirmative action?

.. speaking of the current President.

I've already said I thought it was a remarkable accomplishment and they should be applauded for it ... even if the "ball" ended up in the "rough."

I'm glad someone is accomplishing things in their space programs ... besides teaching Muslim children how important space travel will be too them one day. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep our commercial programs seem to be blowing up. Must be the Muzzie influence.
No balls the floundering flounder, if #3 wasn't a cheap shot why was #5 necessary? LMAO Let's see you throw in some cocksucking, eating kum, chimps and find a way to blame Obama Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You put your stupidity on display at post #4, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, when you stupidly and preposterously ASSumed you were the fount of all knowledge despite the presence of a hyperlink in post #3 -- the post you quoted -- to a WaPo article that enumerated in detail all of the facts you stupidly imagined that you, and you alone, knew, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your current wormy, dumb-ass attempts to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity are still for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You put your stupidity on display at post #4, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, when you stupidly and preposterously ASSumed you were the fount of all knowledge despite the presence of a hyperlink in post #3 -- the post you quoted -- to a WaPo article that enumerated in detail all of the facts you stupidly imagined that you, and you alone, knew, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your current wormy, dumb-ass attempts to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity are still for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's see what #3 had.
...and they landed their solar powered machine in a permanent shadow.
Nice cheap shot no balls. The fountain head of stupidity.
Most people would be ashamed to constantly show their stupidity over and over, but it really doesn't bother me at all as I do it daily on so many threads. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There, now it makes sense.
Let's see what #3 had.
...and they landed their solar powered machine in a permanent shadow.
Nice cheap shot no balls. The fountain head of stupidity.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There, now I dull knife never make sense. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy