Leave takes the Lead in England!!!

Looks like the leave campaign was run on lies, rumor and fear. Sound familiar? Wonder how the Brits will feel if Scotland and Ireland vote to leave the UK ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what did the chimp say???

• DSK
  • 06-24-2016, 10:02 PM
Looks like the leave campaign was run on lies, rumor and fear. Sound familiar? Wonder how the Brits will feel if Scotland and Ireland vote to leave the UK ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I hope Scotland and Ireland leave the UK. The more free and independent nations, the better!
I hope Scotland and Ireland leave the UK. The more free and independent nations, the better! Originally Posted by DSK
they won't. the EU is a dead man walking. they have nowhere to run. they will stay in the UK. they have no other choice. the death of the EU has begun

obama sealed their fate.

the EU is done. finished. globalists must die.
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2016, 07:33 AM

the EU is done. finished. globalists must die. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The sooner, the better
A petition in England already has a million signatures demanding a second vote. People are furious about the lie about money going to national health care
it wasn't a lie. and that's not how Farage categorized it. they do get that money back, how they spend it is up to Britain.

https://usuncut.com/world/brexit-cam...-complete-lie/

so i suppose you favored the UK staying under the yoke of the EU world order? is that your stance? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes it was a lie and the leader of the leave movement has admitted it was a lie and not one penny is going to national health care. Well reported with the direct quote just about everywhere on all the media web sites
Majority of voters for leaving were 62 or older poorly educated, with many unemployed.
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2016, 08:34 AM
A petition in England already has a million signatures demanding a second vote. People are furious about the lie about money going to national health care Originally Posted by BigLouie
So, if the Remain wins, they just ignore the other vote?

That kind of thinking is why liberal elites are hated.

What about all the lying on the Remain side? What election in history has been given a "redo" because someone lied.

A "redo" vote would be certain civil war.
What about all the lying on the Remain side? What election in history has been given a "redo" because someone lied. Originally Posted by DSK
Yeah. Really.

"How's that hopey changey thing working out for ya?"
Here's the real reason Brexit passed...

immigration is a great thing when its:

1. legal
2. the immigrants have skills or a work ethic (like Asians do) that will allow them to contribute to society and
2. the immigrants reason to come here is to be an American and they want to adopt the country's traditions, constitution, language, freedoms and responsibilities

its terrible when they do not want to assimilate but want remain in pockets of self isolation and continue the same destructive culture and beliefs that destroyed their country of origin.

there has to be a plus or at least not a negative for the citizens, not just a hand out to unassimilatable peoples.

too many of them and what do you have?

look at the EU and look at us as well

many people we should just help in place
Can we have a revote of the 2012 elections based on Obama's lies?
The Britts just got swiftboated.
Majority of voters for leaving were 62 or older poorly educated, with many unemployed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
that does not mean they are stupid, my Great Uncle could not read or write and barely spoke English, but he could build a house or wooden boat perfectly.
The Signature count is over 2 million