Can Someone Advise Me On When America Was Actually Great and Why?

• 8254F
  • 08-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Do you have any proof that you say any of this nonsense to people on the street? My guess is you hide behind your keyboard being someone you dare not be in public.
Do you have any proof that you say any of this nonsense to people on the street? My guess is you hide behind your keyboard being someone you dare not be in public. Originally Posted by 8254F
Very few people on the street vocalize their obnoxious ignorance the way you pretentious lib-retards in these forums do, 8-2-much-shit. Identify which country you believe is overall better than the U.S., pack your fuckin' bags and move out, 8-2-much-shit.
  • 8254F
  • 08-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Very few people on the street vocalize their obnoxious ignorance the way you pretentious lib-retards in these forums do, 8-2-much-shit. Identify which country you believe is overall better than the U.S., pack your fuckin' bags and move out, 8-2-much-shit.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look around you, I'm sure an intervention is somewhere in your future. I pray that the treatment takes hold.
Look around you, I'm sure an intervention is somewhere in your future. I pray that the treatment takes hold. Originally Posted by 8254F
You'd be the brain-damaged lib-retard in need of a frontal lobotomy, 8-2-much-shit.
  • 8254F
  • 08-29-2016, 12:59 PM
When is the last time you had a physical? Tell your care taker to have them check for dementia.
When is the last time you had a physical? Tell your care taker to have them check for dementia. Originally Posted by 8254F
FYI, "dementia" and "dim-retard" may as well be synonyms, 8-2-much-shit, and you're a prime example why.
  • 8254F
  • 08-29-2016, 03:00 PM
FYI, "dementia" and "dim-retard" may as well be synonyms, 8-2-much-shit, and you're a prime example why.
Yes like racists, I B HANKERING, and incestuous.
Yes like racists, I B HANKERING, and incestuous. Originally Posted by 8254F

Yeah, 8-2-much-shit, everyone knows about the queer and racist proclivities of your dim-retard crew of race-baiters: Jackson, Sharpton, Odumbo, Rev Wright, etc.
You are more than welcome to pack up and move to another country. Just hurry up and go. Originally Posted by R.M.
I'm an asset to this country it can ill afford to lose good people like me but just in case I need to I've already mapped out 3 countries as an escape route.

BTW RM - you have a nice set of tic-o-bities. I would suck on em all night before I head out to my new country.

Let's make a deal you let me suck on your titties etc all night for free and I'll leave this country.
Could you be a little bit more specific about why you think right now Ameica is so great in 2016? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I will answer this question a bit later. First I need to see more of your feedback trickle in.
I will answer this question a bit later. First I need to see more of your feedback trickle in. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

No you don't

Things in America have never been better for blacks than now, but so many complain so much I don't know when you people will ever be happy with America...speaking of which:

What does America have to do to stop being accused of being racist by black people? - You already have the answer. Didn't you recently start a thread about reparations.

America was never perfect for everyone, but it sucks right now. It has never been so divided, never had such a poisonous environment, never seemed so ungovernable. It used to be more free. - It sucks right now? Based on what? You ever been discriminated against? You ever been on the receiving end of systemic and institutional bias and prejudice. Welcome to the black man's world ok numnuts. and actually the divisions used to be worst than they are now. Go read a history book already. Sometimes I can't tell if the ignorance is willful or real. I think it's the latter. lol

I see rioting and civil unrest just getting worse until the whole thing falls apart. Was this vision of yours also part of Obama bringing about Armageddon. LOL Originally Posted by DSK

^ See my comments in red above.
Good job!!!...Your opening post is on point. The country was built on a lot of hypocrisy. The "good ole" days didn't apply to everyone. Originally Posted by 8254F

Yeah, 8-2-much-shit, everyone knows about the queer and racist proclivities of your dim-retard crew of race-baiters: Jackson, Sharpton, Odumbo, Rev Wright, etc.
you people are too funny

I'm a puss filled boil on the ass of this country it can ill afford NOT to squeeze me until i pop like the pimple-like plaque that i am!! the to lose good people like me but just in case I need to I've already mapped out 3 countries as an escape route.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
and here you are .. heading south, Waldo

have a margarita when you get there. and don't come back. oh .. no worries .. the Wall will be up before you sober up. ahahahahaha

the gimp can't wait to meet you down south ... bahahahahahaha