Why all the Bitching?

You hit the nail on the head,Ms Fancy.
I am new to Houston and this board, but not to the hobby.My first experience was all by accident 26 yrs ago and I haven't stopped since. While I don't venture out as much as a lot of you due to various reasons I still like to see 1 or 2 a month. I like this site and find it to be very valuable to everyone.
My only question is why some of you guys bicker, bitch and complain on this site, worse than two old woman. More information from some and less complaining or picking on each other. In my opinion the only people that should be haunted and criticized are the ones that ask for info about someone with out researching, or without giving on the board. Everything else should just be viewed upon, and asking information or questions rather than ranting on someone because they seen someone that someone else isn't in to. We all have diffrerent, likes, dislikes, are into different things. That is what makes this place good is there is info for everyone to use to make this hobby better and safer for the hobbyist and provider.
Hobbyist and Providers are no different than any other there are 3 levels, Poor, Middle Class, and The Rich. The poor tend to use Street Walkers, Craigslist $.40-80, middle class is Backpage and lower priced ECCIE verified providers or specials or quickies $.80-$140, Then the rich the ECCIE, 411 etc. $160 to sky limits. Everyone wishes the could play at that level but not everyone can, so they make and look for the best bang for the buck in there price range. There are always a few providers out there that are good and give a good service in every price range. So I don't always think its about being cheap or anything. Some just don't have it to spend, either because of lower salary, bigger families, living beyond there means, or a ball and chain that keeps a tight leash on there funds. Bottom line we are all looking to have that experience or excitement that we are getting or cant. Originally Posted by flstn96
Indents, learn them, love them, USE them

Also...

I am new to Houston and this board, but not to the hobby.My first experience was all by accident 26 yrs ago and I haven't stopped since. While I don't venture out as much as a lot of you due to various reasons I still like to see 1 or 2 a month. I like this site and find it to be very valuable to everyone.
My only question is why some of you guys bicker, bitch and complain on this site, worse than two old woman. More information from some and less complaining or picking on each other. In my opinion the only people that should be haunted and criticized are the ones that ask for info about someone with out researching, or without giving on the board. Everything else should just be viewed upon, and asking information or questions rather than ranting on someone because they seen someone that someone else isn't in to. We all have diffrerent, likes, dislikes, are into different things. That is what makes this place good is there is info for everyone to use to make this hobby better and safer for the hobbyist and provider.
Hobbyist and Providers are no different than any other there are 3 levels, Poor, Middle Class, and The Rich. The poor tend to use Street Walkers, Craigslist $.40-80, middle class is Backpage and lower priced ECCIE verified providers or specials or quickies $.80-$140, Then the rich the ECCIE, 411 etc. $160 to sky limits. Everyone wishes the could play at that level but not everyone can, so they make and look for the best bang for the buck in there price range. There are always a few providers out there that are good and give a good service in every price range. So I don't always think its about being cheap or anything. Some just don't have it to spend, either because of lower salary, bigger families, living beyond there means, or a ball and chain that keeps a tight leash on there funds. Bottom line we are all looking to have that experience or excitement that we are getting or cant. Originally Posted by flstn96
Are you Ward Cleaver or something?

You came on to a message board full of dudes that pay for sex and women who get paid for sex, talking about paying for sex, and hiding behind the Interwebs-provided veil of anonymity and you're shocked that people talk shit to and about each other? Please.

Also, please use paragraph breaks the next time you post a rambling diatribe about bitching.

In closing, I'm rich. No point to that really, I just wanted to be a dick.
....In closing, I'm rich. No point to that really, I just wanted to be a dick. Originally Posted by beanocook
You, Rich, and Dick can call me at ....
Poppy if you find her first, you'd better not use our crouching tiger.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Originally Posted by boardman
fistn96, I agree more & more each day it does seem as if the valuable information that could be shared is overshadowed by the school yard behavior. All you have to understand is that they are looking for an audience. Approval. Validation. If you ignore their comments they are powerless. Just look the other way, fistn96. Look the other way
fistn96, I agree more & more each day it does seem as if the valuable information that could be shared is overshadowed by the school yard behavior. All you have to understand is that they are looking for an audience. Approval. Validation. If you ignore their comments they are powerless. Just look the other way, fistn96. Look the other way Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
This needs to be the The Title of "Our" . "Audience and Approval. Validation? Power cannot be bought.
...Power cannot be bought. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
But, like love, can't it be rented?
But, like love, can't it be rented? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Always rentend however I will "Always" Accept "Bitching" over ST "I'm a fake as' victim, lying." And "luckly" RW "screenshots" cannot be shown." PM me for the screen shots .
Put yourself back on the market again, did you, dh?

Why all the bitching? 'Cause this is America, and we can bitch all we want. It's in the Constitution. Might as well take full advantage of it. ECCIE is the land of the freak and the ho of the crave.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Nice.
fistn96, I agree more & more each day it does seem as if the valuable information that could be shared is overshadowed by the school yard behavior. All you have to understand is that they are looking for an audience. Approval. Validation. If you ignore their comments they are powerless. Just look the other way, fistn96. Look the other way Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I really hope you're kidding man. Your DSMIV code might have to be changed to ICD9 code 616.10.

38% nicer? You're so soft now, you make DearJohn look like Wakeup. Snap out of it & join in on the fun
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
SC, babe; I am tooooootally holding by "bref".... Where's da real DG????
This needs to be the The Title of "Our" . "Audience and Approval. Validation? Power cannot be bought. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Power can always be bought. It's all depends on the currency you use.
Always rentend however I will "Always" Accept "Bitching" over ST "I'm a fake as' victim, lying." And "luckly" RW "screenshots" cannot be shown." PM me for the screen shots . Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Oh... Oh... I love screen shots. Will there be puppies set as wallpapers?

Though I will commend you on being honest enough to say you'd rather hear a person complain than spout false bravado.