So long been good to know 'ya.

But then you always have your head up your ass; so, what you're looking at isn't what everyone else sees, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The dude was a lib-retard loony like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Naw he is more of a dumb sob like you ekim. Other than spreading lies and bogus news , you have no other purpose on the forum.
You liberals are all alike, repeating lies hoping they will come true.. Hillary lost get over it.
Naw he is more of a dumb sob like you ekim. Other than spreading lies and bogus news , you have no other purpose on the forum.
You liberals are all alike, repeating lies hoping they will come true.. Hillary lost get over it.
Originally Posted by bamscram

That loony, lib-retard dude must be your sister-cousin-consort the way you're WKing for him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

That loony, lib-retard dude must be your sister-cousin-consort the way you're WKing for him, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not Wk'ing for him just laughing at your dumb ass ekim. He sounds like just another liberal liar like you. You "dudes" all stick together.
Not Wk'ing for him just laughing at your dumb ass ekim. He sounds like just another liberal liar like you. You "dudes" all stick together. Originally Posted by bamscram
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's obvious that he'd be one of your looney-tune lib-retarded butt-buddies, and you're using his dick as a butt-plug to pacify your anal desires, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
But then you always have your head up your ass; so, what you're looking at isn't what everyone else sees, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The dude was a lib-retard loony like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ekim (buttscramble)

the inbred chimp
ekim/ivan the chimp/bumscum/mike the headless chicken has been outed! he is really .... Lancelot Link Secret Chimp!!

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d5dKBMK5mo
Ekim (buttscramble)

the inbred chimp Originally Posted by Hotrod511
ekim/ivan the chimp/bumscum/mike the headless chicken has been outed! he is really .... Lancelot Link Secret Chimp!!

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d5dKBMK5mo Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
IB ekim hankering, and his two clones do the same thing when they run out of facts, they try to steer the conversation to where they are experts. Chimps and homosexuality.
These three retards are the forum idiots.
One of the dumb fucks even claims to have me on ignore.
Ekim (buttscramble)

the inbred chimp Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a real fart smeller.

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d5dKBMK5mo Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nothing is as foul as Ekim the Inbred Chimp.