New Pics; What do YOU want to see?

Excellent point about the trashy backgrounds. I don't get it when providers take photos in front of ripped wallpaper, trash, and clutter. It definitely sends the wrong message.
  • Tiger
  • 11-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Example of providers with good pictures:
example 1
example 2
example 3
example 4
example 5
example 6

show some skin
show some personality
be mindful of the background
keep the pictures looking like you will look when the door opens.
All great with the exception of number 1. No class at all on that one.
I think anything you do will be classy ES!!! Cannot wait to see what you come up with!!
EA.
Sexy = classy + 20% slutty. Some nice accurate shots lingerie or tastefully nude.

Pussy pics will atracts guy who think sending dick pics is a good idea.
All great with the exception of number 1. No class at all on that one. Originally Posted by newcpl
At least she didn't show her C section scar.
example 1
example 2
example 3
example 4
example 5
example 6

show some skin
show some personality
keep the pictures looking like you will look when the door opens. Originally Posted by Tiger
Great examples, especially Lauren, she always has killer lingerie.
I appreciate explicit shots as much as any guy, and I do want some nudes so I can get an accurate impression of her. But, I love photos that are like foreplay--with some tease that leaves me craving more. That would include lingerie, underboob, sideboob, over-the-shoulder, and having panties pulled down low, very low--among many other things. Those kind of shots suggest that she appreciates the build-up, takes her time, and savors great sex. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
so yer sayin ya wants some shots of the ol ...shitter

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Be truthful. If you have a tummy don't hide it. We'll find out at some point and either be accepting or pissed off.
Picture that are actually up to date. Sucks walking into a place to meet someone and they are nothing like the pictures anymore. Some people use photos from a few years to several years ago and a lot can change in that time.
I saw enough
Classy not trashy laying on a south carolina flag favorite state favorite provider in the world. Maybe on ur side so we can see tbat incredible face tush and boobs in one shot tbinking about making loce to u on the sand in myrtle beach as the sun rises... Just a thought
example 1
example 2
example 3
example 4
example 5
example 6

show some skin
show some personality
keep the pictures looking like you will look when the door opens. Originally Posted by Tiger
Couldn't disagree more. I can never understand why guys want to see pictures like that. They are obviously professional shots meant to make the provider look fantastic, its like a playboy shoot. Any women could be made to look fake and good in most of those pics, you can't even look at them and tell what the provider really looks like. Yeah I am sure a ton of women have skin like that.

I would rather see a cheap selfie any day of the week, I have a better chance of seeing what she really looks like, and she might even look real. You must be one of those guys in ass threads that starts posting pictures of women with pictures so fake looking that she looks exactly like a barbie doll. I never understood how anyone could find fake looking pictures to be sexy.

Here is a extremely sexy picture. You could wear a thong with it.

http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/m...nj4-fd76ed.jpg
Nice Pic brian. That would look good with a thong!!!
EA.
  • Tiger
  • 11-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Couldn't disagree more. I can never understand why guys want to see pictures like that. They are obviously professional shots meant to make the provider look fantastic, its like a playboy shoot. Any women could be made to look fake and good in most of those pics, you can't even look at them and tell what the provider really looks like. Yeah I am sure a ton of women have skin like that.

I would rather see a cheap selfie any day of the week, I have a better chance of seeing what she really looks like, and she might even look real. You must be one of those guys in ass threads that starts posting pictures of women with pictures so fake looking that she looks exactly like a barbie doll. I never understood how anyone could find fake looking pictures to be sexy.

Here is a extremely sexy picture. You could wear a thong with it.

http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/m...nj4-fd76ed.jpg Originally Posted by brianjackson
too bad you didn't read this:
show some skin
show some personality
keep the pictures looking like you will look when the door opens.

I think the last line there was an important one.

At least now I know what threads you are reading.