Was she a provider ?

Shit, i wouldn't have even cared. I just would've reveled in the moment.
I saw a waitress today I sure wish was a provider . . .damn Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
If she worked at Redneck Heaven, Twin Peaks or Hooters....ya never know.
This here is an amazing example of how relationships break up. Dude just enjoy her company and the sex, what's in her past is in her past. If it really bugs you then simply ask however I think you probably fucked too many providers to make such an assumption.
Rome, STFU....if she was a provider so what? She likes you!!
I don't mean this with any animosity at all ...........but....
If you can';t appreciate that and have to ask stupid, silly questions that are totally irrelevant and can spoil a good groove you are FUBAR.

she likes you and has totally let you into the inner circle so don't fuck it up .....or tell her to PM me!!!
Give us her phone number and let us find the answer to your question
I've been married 37 years. My wife has always been good in bed, but in the last year she has skyrocketed in amazing sex. And she does ALL those things you mentioned.
I've been married 37 years. My wife has always been good in bed, but in the last year she has skyrocketed in amazing sex. And she does ALL those things you mentioned. Originally Posted by WacoGuy
Post HER pic and phone number and maybe one of us can tell you where she's been getting HER pointers!!
I've been married 37 years. My wife has always been good in bed, but in the last year she has skyrocketed in amazing sex. And she does ALL those things you mentioned. Originally Posted by WacoGuy