"I Don't Kiss"

I'm glad i'm an alright kisser Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Is that feedback from a cousin?
I don't see why kissing is any more special than putting a a guy's cock in their mouth or allowing a guy to put his cock in their pussy. I see those activities as way more intimate than kissing. For me, I see kissing as just somewhere to put my mouth-- LOL. I've been with several girls who are "no kiss". Funny how that changes when we are in the throes of passion and our lips connect. I just see kissing as just a natural extension of what is going on. To not kiss seems a bit un-natural. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I couldn't agree with you more, Cpalmson. It as puzzling as what do they do with the nipples on chicken breasts?
Val... you... my friend are one of the best kissers of all time IMHO.... just say'in...d2 Originally Posted by dennis2
Aww Thank you baby xxx Muah
Not kissing and doing BBBJ does not have to make sense to me, the way I see it, Emotions and Logic have nothing to do with each other.

Why does a woman that loves her man, throw a fit, give him silent treatment, break up, and then want him back. Then when he does not come back, she is befuddled as to why?, lol. Because Logic and Emotions do not mix, that simple. If the woman had thought rationally and logically prior to acting out, they might stilll be together. Now the man has to decide if he is willing to spend time with an over emotional person.

Also, when dealing with emotions, some can be very selfish. If I am freaking out and have a dilemma it will be the most important problem on this planet. And some people, to include me at times, think others should address our crisis as importnantly as we do ourselves. No one else is freaking out if my car breaks down and I miss an important meeting, just me. A time when Emotions and Logic do not mix. If I were thinking logically I would know my secretary did not cause my car to fail, and I would not vent to her, but at the moment I am not thinking rationally, I am in the mix of emotions.

So, all that said, why do people do BBBJ and not LFK or DFK - because logic and emoitons do not always mix. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

Because they are female and in order to be female logic and disassociation of emotions from daily routine are thrown out the door, ran over by the Hummer, and later set on fucking fire..
Is that feedback from a cousin? Originally Posted by pyramider
Rofl yeah right kissing cousing. I may live in the S but not born in the deep back woods.
theres a lot of girls that think kissing is personal and thats the only way that they cant keep their business life separtare from their personal life Originally Posted by TLC0323
I'm not interested in typing a long dissertation in response.

I do appreciate the input from you and the other ladies.

To me, it's simple on how to reconcile "business" and personal life.

When you kiss me--which I agree with those who posted that it is a vital part of a passionate experience--you are getting compensated for it.

When you kiss your boyfriend, he gets it for free.
I won't see clients a second time if they don't kiss. A good way to ensure a mechanical experience is to keep the level of intimacy down. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Well said. Sex without kissing does seem to become mechanical, almost like some religious couple that just has sex to reproduce. Not for the pure pleasure of it. Why hold back? You may have one of the most erotic, pleasure-filled moments of your life with some one you never expected.

Didn't you see "Pretty Woman?" heh
I love to kiss! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Saw "Pretty Woman" you're a LOT prettier! I gotta get down your way!

I'm surprised at the response here, given the current GFE emphasis. Personally, kissing does make it personal, and I want the hour, or two, or 72 we spend together to be VERY personal. So right back at cha!
A woman may estasblish any set of boundries or limits, both in and out of the hobby. this is usually called "lecvel of service".

With taht said: A level of service that most would call "GFE" MUST include intimate kissing.
I won't see clients a second time if they don't kiss. A good way to ensure a mechanical experience is to keep the level of intimacy down. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I'd have no problem kissing you SG.
I'm not interested in typing a long dissertation in response.

I do appreciate the input from you and the other ladies.

To me, it's simple on how to reconcile "business" and personal life.

When you kiss me--which I agree with those who posted that it is a vital part of a passionate experience--you are getting compensated for it.

When you kiss your boyfriend, he gets it for free. Originally Posted by RichardNixon
Yeah, you're choosing as your point of reference someone who's illiterate.