Best Feeling Condom

When did this happen Bobave? Because the crowns I have feel wonderful.
What is the most natural feeling condom , for a man , to wear when receiving oral sex ? Originally Posted by phillb7
This is a trick question! After all there is no such thing as a natural feeling condom while receiving oral sex.
i always look at these threads with interest, only to be disappointed there's no discussion of size. the reality seems to be that if you're of well above average build, the trojan magnum xl is your only option...
i always look at these threads with interest, only to be disappointed there's no discussion of size. the reality seems to be that if you're of well above average build, the trojan magnum xl is your only option... Originally Posted by john_deere
Here's your answer ...

Two things happened when Okamoto moved production from Japan to Thailand. Originally Posted by Bobave

They're made by people with smaller penises ...
i always look at these threads with interest, only to be disappointed there's no discussion of size. the reality seems to be that if you're of well above average build, the trojan magnum xl is your only option... Originally Posted by john_deere
Damn good point! Other wise it feels like you have a vise grip on your pee pee.
  • Stozz
  • 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Kimono
There ain't none
Damn good point! Other wise it feels like you have a vise grip on your pee pee. Originally Posted by Stick1969
yeah, or they don't go on well. just tried the biggest lifestyles because i heard they've got good feel....fail.
yeah, or they don't go on well. just tried the biggest lifestyles because i heard they've got good feel....fail. Originally Posted by john_deere
Haven't tried those, but now it seems pointless.
When did this happen Bobave? Because the crowns I have feel wonderful. Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Lolita, I'm sure the sensation is better for women than men. But having been a happy user of Okamoto 003 and Crown previously, I can tell you flat out, that for a guy, Okamoto's claims that there is no difference in manufacture from Japan to Thailand is bs... see link below
http://www.condomdepot.com/learn/detail.cfm/cid/239

Recently, I discovered Trojan BareSkin- an improvement, but still had that Trojan latex smell and not quite there on sensitivity. And subsequently tripped over Lifestyle's new Zero condoms - thin and sensitive, almost there (they also come in reg and large sizes). I'm convinced that some company must be on the brink with these developments. Kisses, baby.
BTW, I'm aware that Okamoto has begun marketing another 003, but it's crap. Just MHO.
The condoms I discussed have the same ISO 9000 manufacturing standards as the ones you have known previously.
Well I have been hearing good things about the Kimono's. I got my 24 variety pack in the mail today and cant wait to try them out! At least these ones say they were manufactured in Japan.