fake Review!

You would be in "hog" heaven lmao Originally Posted by bustyamy
Not good word choice.
I dont know if the review is fake or real what i can contest to is that she is not in the willowbrook area cause she is three doors down from me and the last i check is was at 45/1960, and amy dont smoke.

yep you could of been in "HOG" heaven, having a "WHALE" of a good time....LMMFAO
You two are making me horny with all that nasty talk.
You two are making me horny with all that nasty talk. Originally Posted by BBWrider
well in that case i think you know where to find us
Fuck I call bull shit on the deletion of it just because BA said its fake. So now you know ladies if you get a bad review say its fake. Originally Posted by trey
Lol its not that easy
I just wanted to be under Cecilia one more time.

Carry on....
curse you DG you beat me to it...lmao
Not good word choice. Originally Posted by ilikefun
I might as well beat the fuckers to it!!! And a whale of a good fucking time!!! If I'm not mistaken I believe you are one who likes to partake in belittling, and putting down, and whatever gets your rocks off at the expense of others. I don't give a flying fuck, my reviews are FUCKING AWESOME cause so am I!!!

I am here to stay, after yesterdays crap I got PM's and Calls, and Texts for appointments all for today. my day is done, and the phone continues to ring. Busty Amy is here to stay, get the fuck over it! If you don't like me, go cry to yo mamma!!!
I just wanted to be under Cecilia one more time.

Carry on.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Bad boy
Bad boy Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Bad boy indeed, but it sounds HOT!!
So "hog" is the new adjective we are supposed to use now?
So "hog" is the new adjective we are supposed to use now? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Don't be boarish.
Hog heaven is an expression, not giving permission to do name calling. But you disrespectful fucks were evidently never shown respect by your mothers! That's a shame! Or you are gay and hate women, you choose!
Hog heaven is an expression, not giving permission to do name calling. But you disrespectful fucks were evidently never shown respect by your mothers! That's a shame! Or you are gay and hate women, you choose! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Or maybe we just enjoy ribs and bacon, and otherwise eating "high on the hog".
This needs to stay on the topic of the first post.