Vaccine Nazis

Gentlemen these insults have to stop right now

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
This is the problem the country is facing. Resisters frame this as afraid versus not afraid and freedom versus oppression.

Public health sees this as a community effort to arrest the spread of a serious disease. There is no community effort without individual effort.

As long as the narrative is "fuck you, I'm going to do what I want, regardless of the impact on other people, we are going to have more spread. As a result, responsible authorities will need to take appropriate action.

So, rather than Rooster's father staying at home, maybe it is the vaccine/mask resisters who might should be restricted from harming others. Fuck your "freedom" to harm others. Originally Posted by brasil
We shoulda just done that 15 days to flatten the curve thingy.....
Oh wait....
Africa is about 25 % vaccinated and has the least cases and deaths

Theres what roughly 100000 more dead in USA in the year 2021 over the year 2020 when there was NO vaccine

Where is the media with the nonstop death counters running on every newscast like last year when deaths were less?
Did everyone forget that being vaccinated doesn't prevent you from being a spreader?
If everyone was vaccinated you would still be at risk. Stay masked at home forever if you're that scared.
Covid "survivors" have the best immunity. Jealous?
Notice the parallels between the growing ostracization of the unvaccinated and the Nazi attitude toward Jews in the 1930s? Isolation, shaming, accusations of dragging down the State? Major media calling for punishment?

I don't want to litigate the efficacy of the vaccines; I'm merely pointing out what seems a slippery slope of late.

What is happening in Australia should anger us. Not frighten us.

But I'm becoming convinced that blaming the pandemic for all social/political/economic ills is devolving into blaming the blameless. Originally Posted by Withnail
I am sure the Aussies are some glad they gave up their guns now. It is a hell of a lot easier to force an unarmed Kiwi Herman to do something than it is an armed Crocodile Dundee.
This is the problem the country is facing. Resisters frame this as afraid versus not afraid and freedom versus oppression.

Public health sees this as a community effort to arrest the spread of a serious disease. There is no community effort without individual effort.

As long as the narrative is "fuck you, I'm going to do what I want, regardless of the impact on other people, we are going to have more spread. As a result, responsible authorities will need to take appropriate action.

So, rather than Rooster's father staying at home, maybe it is the vaccine/mask resisters who might should be restricted from harming others. Fuck your "freedom" to harm others. Originally Posted by brasil
Said The Voice of Public Health.
Fun Fact: As we know, every medication that is approved for sale/prescription must provide a listing of all potential side effects, based on evidence from clinical trials. For MRNA/Covid vaccines, this week the CDC removed the side effect profile from public viewing--for 75 years. Why?
I am sure the Aussies are some glad they gave up their guns now. It is a hell of a lot easier to force an unarmed Kiwi Herman to do something than it is an armed Crocodile Dundee. Originally Posted by HotRod2021
Absolutely, god damn right.

Meanwhile, the Germans and Austrians are reverting to type: camps.
Fuck you freedom means freedom
Not my responsibility to worry about anyone else
You want to wear a helmet in the shower wear one
I dont want to live like a fuckin drone in an anthill Originally Posted by lilylivered
You don't have "freedom" to smoke in a public place. Why should you have "freedom" to spread Covid?
Fun Fact: As we know, every medication that is approved for sale/prescription must provide a listing of all potential side effects, based on evidence from clinical trials. For MRNA/Covid vaccines, this week the CDC removed the side effect profile from public viewing--for 75 years. Why? Originally Posted by Withnail
Really?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ect/after.html
Really?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ect/after.html Originally Posted by jimxbeam
This is the public/generic post. The medical post has been hidden.
This is the public/generic post. The medical post has been hidden. Originally Posted by Withnail
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Would you be willing to share the real link with us? Inquiring minds want to know!

A PubMed linck will do fine.
Said The Voice of Public Health. Originally Posted by Withnail
In the liberal world, it only matters that their OPINION is correct and you just shut up.
Pro Tip -- rarely if ever is that the case....
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Would you be willing to share the real link with us? Inquiring minds want to know!

A PubMed linck will do fine. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
I apologize, but I have to find the article. I read it this week, perhaps on townhall.com, but I'll check.
What I find somewhat disturbing is the fear behind posts describing people who are wary of the vaccine as tantamount to murderers. That is a bridge too far, but too typical of discourse today. Terms like "racist" and "Communist" and "bigot" had heft years ago; they were not hurled everywhere/all the time. Thus, for me, they no longer have much meaning.