Delusions of the Leftist TDS Cult

While they foolishly believe in a fake MAGA cult all so they can unleash their hatred, racism, and poorly educated thoughts on upstanding normal Americans, they disavow knowledge of the Leftist TDS Cult they belong to
The TDS Leftist Cult is so dumb and naïve that they think if something has not been reported by the corrupt DNC news media at CBS, ABC, NBC that it just can't be true - LOL
* With their low IQ, the TDS Leftist Cult believe anything the DNC and DNC media tell them

* the TDS Leftist Cult keeps pretending there is no voter fraud
They always think the walls are closing in on President Trump
... The "Left" just cannot understand WHY President Trump
is So Popular.

#### Salty
... The "Left" just cannot understand WHY President Trump
is So Popular.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Very rational to put the quotations around left so as not to associate that false characterization with your own assessment of the centrists. However, I can assure you that this centrist is well aware of why he's so popular. It's due to his racist miss-characterizations of Mexicans, his poor treatment of women, his islamaphobic statements, calling cities shitholes, telling a congresswoman to go back where she came from (Africa), and the lies that he tells them.
Very rational to put the quotations around left so as not to associate that false characterization with your own assessment of the centrists. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Good one - The TDS Leftist Cult like to pretend they are centrists
Good one - The TDS Leftist Cult like to pretend they are centrists Originally Posted by berryberry
Che Guevara was a leftist, Castro was a leftist, Stalin was a leftist, Chairman Mau was a leftist. What is your definition of a leftist? Or is that a question that you're unable to answer because your answer would reveal that it's not 1P that's delusional?
Those guys are right wing nuts by current standards. JFK would’ve been run out of Washington on a rail by today’s democrats as an alt-right radical.
Che Guevara was a leftist, Castro was a leftist, Stalin was a leftist, Chairman Mau was a leftist. What is your definition of a leftist? Or is that a question that you're unable to answer because your answer would reveal that it's not 1P that's delusional? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
This thread is about the delusions of the TDS Cult . Please stay on topic and simply post signs and delusions of the leftist TDS Cult
It's due to his racist miss-characterizations of Mexicans, his poor treatment of women, his islamaphobic statements, calling cities shitholes, telling a congresswoman to go back where she came from (Africa), and the lies that he tells them. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

an excellent example of tds. what's racist about the truth that many of these illegals are criminals? "Bad hombres" i think Trump said. poor treatment of women? you believe every one of these allegations of sexual assault to be true because you dislike Trump is exactly what tds is.

by default, you practice tds every time you post what the left told you to believe
an excellent example of tds. what's racist about the truth that many of these illegals are criminals? "Bad hombres" i think Trump said. poor treatment of women? you believe every one of these allegations of sexual assault to be true because you dislike Trump is exactly what tds is.

by default, you practice tds every time you post what the left told you to believe Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It is indeed

A delusion of the TDS Cult is that there are not a lot of criminals among the scumbag illegals invading our country

A delusion of the TDS Cult is they believe every lie and falsehood uttered about President Trump
Thought of another one

The TDS Leftist Cult has a hard time expressing a single thought without resorting to misinformation
an excellent example of tds Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You calling me deranged is a personal insult and against site rules. I've received 5 points for much less, and I've received 5 points for exactly the same thing too, saying that a specific member had a deranged right wing fantasy.

Note that I have not specifically accused a single member of being in the MAGA cult.
Che Guevara was a leftist, Castro was a leftist, Stalin was a leftist, Chairman Mau was a leftist. What is your definition of a leftist? Or is that a question that you're unable to answer because your answer would reveal that it's not 1P that's delusional? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Leftist? No, communists