Biden Never will be president He will be American first dictator

Dictators don’t get censored, dictators censor people.
It is my considered opinion that Biden will not serve out a full four year term.

I believe that it will be less than two years.

I predict that soon after the swearing-in he will voluntarily resign "for health reasons". If he does not do that, they will set him up to fail in a very public way and invoke the 25th Amendment. Unlike Pence, Harris will be eager to sign-off on that and the Cabinet will too.

If that does not work out for some reason, they will pursue the Hunter-James-Joe corruption line and impeach him in the House. For a change, the Senate will have actual crimes to convict him on.
Dummies keep digging, Trump brought a ladder, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Incorrect. He brought a shovel to dig even deeper to get incarcerated.

You can't pull the shit that he has pulled and not suffer the consequences. He will suffer them as he should.
It is my considered opinion that Biden will not serve out a full four year term.

I predict that soon after the swearing-in he will voluntarily resign "for health reasons". If he does not do that, they will set him up to fail in a very public way and invoke the 25th Amendment. Unlike Pence, Harris will be eager to sign-off on that and the Cabinet will too.

If that does not work out for some reason, they will pursue the Hunter-James-Joe corruption line and impeach him in the House. For a change, the Senate will have actual crimes to convict him on. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Wanna bet on that?

If that does not work out for some reason, they will pursue the Hunter-James-Joe corruption line and impeach him in the House. For a change, the Senate will have actual crimes to convict him on. Originally Posted by ICU 812
How fast someone dies in there old age we don't know untill after wards, with Alzheimer's you forget bathroom then, pump you hart then to breath then you dead. If pumping of hart cought in time life can be extended with a pase Maker. How long before phase three Alzheimer's not sure, many time cancer how crap load of old people illness creep up. He had 2 years because he will sing anything congress pushes though.
Incorrect. He brought a shovel to dig even deeper to get incarcerated.

You can't pull the shit that he has pulled and not suffer the consequences. He will suffer them as he should. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump won't be incarcerated. That's just the Media and stupid pundits talking that bullshit.
I doubt they will kick Biden out, because that will show that they're fucking idiots. He'll probably maintain power, maybe even have a second term, but will blame everything on republicans and just do retarded shit that people will praise because he's not H I M.
How do you think built 10 story basements. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Damn, once again you beat me to the exact question I was going to ask.
I doubt they will kick Biden out, because that will show that they're fucking idiots. He'll probably maintain power, maybe even have a second term, but will blame everything on republicans and just do retarded shit that people will praise because he's not H I M. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Good possibility they won't. Biden is the ultimate puppet. If he ever objects to anything the Democrats in control of him will threaten to convict Hunter and Jim. Every where he goes Harris will be right along side of him to make sure he doesn't fuck anything up. Biden will go down in history as the most controlled and manipulated president of all time. America won't make any substantial progress under this idiots regime. Liberals can Bank on it.
How do you think anyone understands what 10 story basements are? Toke another plz. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Sydney Opera House's
However, Sydney Opera House's car park extends 12 storeys into the earth. At 120 feet (or 37 metres) this is considered the deepest basement in the world.
Sydney Opera House's
However, Sydney Opera House's car park extends 12 storeys into the earth. At 120 feet (or 37 metres) this is considered the deepest basement in the world. Originally Posted by Ripmany
https://images.app.goo.gl/umtS6HNQPoZjS56C8
Trump won't be incarcerated. That's just the Media and stupid pundits talking that bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Time will tell so need for me to argue about it. You probably thought he was going to be reelected too.

I take no delight in this. I just want that stupid fucker gone. After 4 years; like many, I'm just sick of hearing his bullshit so fuck him. I just want this country to get some semblance of normalcy back and that is simply not going to happen with Trump in office so he had to go.
Time will tell so need for me to argue about it. You probably thought he was going to be reelected too.

I take no delight in this. I just want that stupid fucker gone. After 4 years; like many, I'm just sick of hearing his bullshit so fuck him. I just want this country to get some semblance of normalcy back and that is simply not going to happen with Trump in office so he had to go. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Do you really think you'll get normalcy from Biden? I don't need time to tell me anything Biden is just a puppet and he's very inept one at that.

I take no delight in this. I just want that stupid fucker gone. After 4 years; like many, I'm just sick of hearing his bullshit so fuck him. I just want this country to get some semblance of normalcy back and that is simply not going to happen with Trump in office so he had to go. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Take the delight, Lucas. We earned it. I'm damn sure enjoying it.
Look at the division pelosi shiff and schumace have caused!
It'll get worse once biden and cumallah gets in there!