Trump big announcement Nov 15

Trump is the mess.....Trump/Pence will lose again Originally Posted by matchingmole
You can’t seriously believe Trump would ever pick Pence again?. If so, I got a steamboat in Leveland Texas you might be interested in. Truant won the primary yet.
The big announcement has been made.

Pity the poor Republicans for the next 2 years.

And pity the posters on here that keep saying Trump is irrelevant and should not be discussed. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Save your pity for yourself, don’t have any use for it . Trump hasn’t won yet. My vote is Desantis in Primary. Whoever wins the primary has my vote against any Brain Dead DEMORAT taxation crawls out of the basement
  • Trey
  • 11-16-2022, 08:28 AM
He's gonna pick a lady trumper this time a loyal lap dog. Maybe that lady that just lost she seemed crazy enough. If trump doesn't win do you think his followers will just jump over to that white Cuban dude? Do you think trump will say he honestly lost the primary? Lol. You think that? He will have the nut squad raid the place to overthrow yalls sham election. Don't cheat trump again.
He's gonna pick a lady trumper this time a loyal lap dog. Maybe that lady that just lost she seemed crazy enough. If trump doesn't win do you think his followers will just jump over to that white Cuban dude? Do you think trump will say he honestly lost the primary? Lol. You think that? He will have the nut squad raid the place to overthrow yalls sham election. Don't cheat trump again. Originally Posted by Trey
Unlike you TDS folks, I don’t care where Mr Trump accepts a primary defeat or not. Trump was the best President in my 75 years, Having said that I will support Desantis in the Primary . If he doesn’t win then I will whoever dos. 2 issues I truly don’t care about as far as a President are Abortion and same sex marriage. I LOVE Kari Lake . She says what’s on her mind far better than Biden or Trump. Trump and Biden are both too old, although Trump has more energy than 90% of you 80’s babies
  • Trey
  • 11-16-2022, 10:20 AM
Both are to old Biden seems like he needs to be in a home. I don't think the mainstream Republicans wanna do trump again. I don't think trumps finished scamming his followers out of money. They need something to donate to. He ain't gonna hand the cash cow to another chump. If not nominated I bet he runs 3rd party. If nominated someone else will probably run 3rd party.

I'm not sure what the dems and Biden will do. Honestly I think a all girl power team would sell pretty well. Maybe one will be lezbo or something.

I'm a 70 baby BTW not 80s. Trump does have energy you need it to keep the fools entertained, like a preacher doing his Sunday show.
You can’t seriously believe Trump would ever pick Pence again?. If so, I got a steamboat in Leveland Texas you might be interested in. Truant won the primary yet. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Pence would not run with that loser......can't think of anyone that would be crazy enough to hitch a ride with that three time loser