You Might Be A Promoter If.......

You might be a promoter if you apparently ask about reviews of a girl who is just starting out. Didn't know that was a thing till mine got flagged and removed. I can see admins are doing an awesome job of figuring out who's real and who's fake 😡
The cum one is really underrated Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yep, I am really starting to notice this one a lot more lately. The promoters make the girl cum in 100% of their reviews (most likely with a long, gimmicky review title)
Yep, I am really starting to notice this one a lot more lately. The promoters make the girl cum in 100% of their reviews (most likely with a long, gimmicky review title) Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I wanna add this to the thread lol

You might be a promoter if: you make a thread about if anyone has seen a new girl instead of checking her TER which is posted on the website 😂
You might be a promoter if: you make a thread about if anyone has seen a new girl instead of checking her TER which is posted on the website 😂 Originally Posted by SpringFest
To be fair, TER is sometimes not sufficient for those without VIP membership. I too occasionally want to know if anyone's reviewed a girl and have asked here multiple times, but I tried to post it in a reply instead of starting a new thread.
Another one to add to the list -

If a studio girl gets a negative / "No" review, that girl will then (conveniently) get 3-4 stellar reviews very shortly after the "No" review. And these stellar reviews aren't just posted within a few days of the "No" reviews, they're posted within 24 hours.

Here is the original list from Page 1 -

-Whenever a monger writes a "No" review, the default reaction is to gaslight the reviewer to make it seem it's his fault the session didn't go well (studio and girl are 100% free of blame)
-Having a really long, gimmicky title for your review
-Having very gimmicky details in your review (e.g. "I let her taste my organic ice cream")
-Announcing that a certain girl has started or a certain girl has returned
-Consistently being the first person to review new girls (usually on the first day she started at the studio / AMP)
-Posting 8-10 review per month....of the same exact studios and AMP's
-Consistently making a girl cum / orgasm in almost every review they post. I am really starting to notice this one more - this might be the easiest way to tell if it's a promoter
-"She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off"
-Bumping a dormant thread with a post that provides zero value to the original review
-Bumping 3 reviews consecutively (usually within 5 minutes of each other)
-"Looks just like her pics"
-"Instead of complaining about higher price and upcharges, we should be feel fortunate we can fuck a hot asian girl BBFS CIM instead of having to spend $1,000 on a civilian girl"
-Taking issue with this thread
-Being offended at any of the above items and saying stuff like "Why do you even care? Quit complaining and go get some pussy from a real woman"
When a cluster of reviews drop for the same girl within a few hours, all using pretty similar narratives and some of the same turns of phrase....
Can’t we just list handles? Just like I did while back…
There are so many new promoting handles now with two master handles ban.
Darn good thread if you ask me and if you don't like what you hear, do not ask me.
Can’t we just list handles? Just like I did while back…
There are so many new promoting handles now with two master handles ban. Originally Posted by AsianP
Send me a message
If your review history is mainly of new providers added to a studio and they are always over the top yes recommendations, you might be a promoter.

By the same token and to affirm that belief, when multiple other guys visit a provider based on your reviews and they get at best half the service you say you received in your review, you are definitely a promoter.
If your review history is mainly of new providers added to a studio and they are always over the top yes recommendations, you might be a promoter.

By the same token and to affirm that belief, when multiple other guys visit a provider based on your reviews and they get at best half the service you say you received in your review, you are definitely a promoter. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Promoters = Misleading or fake reviews. Simple as that.
Promoters = Misleading or fake reviews. Simple as that. Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY
That is too general - it needs to be something specific that people can actually observe and not something subjective.
I see promoters working the late shift today.
I see promoters working the late shift today. Originally Posted by SS2018
I take it that you’re being sarcastic. Maybe you should do a bit more research. Exactly which one of the posts in the last day and a half is a promoter? Idiot? Yes. Promoter? No.
I take it that you’re being sarcastic. Maybe you should do a bit more research. Exactly which one of the posts in the last day and a half is a promoter? Idiot? Yes. Promoter? No. Originally Posted by CaptainZman

4 bumps on the first page for the same girl.