You're Fucking Hurting My Cock!!!

All variations of cg are my favorite and I've found a girl that feels the same as I do
It depends on the girl. A good, back and forth grinding motion is almost always the best feeling, particularly if she has some thickness for me to caress and feel up. I have no problem letting her 'drive' while she's up there (on that note, I want the same courtesy in mish and doggy).

This isn't really a complaint, but some girls like to stay on top FORRREVER. I tend not to mind, particularly if she's doing it right up there (she probably is because I'm most likely rock hard and hitting the G-spot). At the same time, I like to my MISH on...and sideways, too.

If you've never tried that position, you've got to give it a go.
I'm a 5'1" 120 lbs. I likes all positions. Especially CG, Doggies. It's about the relaxation and rocking motion.. It's all good
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm a 5'1" 120 lbs. I likes all positions. Especially CG, Doggies. It's about the relaxation and rocking motion.. It's all good Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Fiesty Kat, when you come down to houston, I'll show ya what all is good...LOL
Fiesty Kat, when you come down to houston, I'll show ya what all is good...LOL Originally Posted by seedman55
Oh! Baby
I can't wait to let you show me how....
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Oh! Baby
I can't wait to let you show me how.... Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Bring it, sweet cheeks..... lol
Bring it, sweet cheeks..... lol Originally Posted by seedman55
I would like to see you show me some "seed"
That s my favorite position rocking and grinding
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I would like to see you show me some "seed" Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
I'll show you all you can handle...lol

OK, ladies, I'm sure you don't want to hurt my cock...at all.* But when we're in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, you do it quite often. If you're just rocking back and forth while riding me, it fuckin' HURTS!!! Please don't do that. What feels great is if you lift yourself up and down on my cock. Don't rock back and forth, go up down. You'll give me some out-of-this-world sensations. But rocking back and forth is fuckin' painful.

*Well, unless we're in a domme session, then you might. But that's a whole other story. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Agreed, with some caveats. If the lady is all the way down, rocking and grinding is great. Add in bouncing up and down...gah, that friggin' hurts! If she's working the tip, cantilevering the bejeezus out of my cock, then it's time for me to change up the action.
I'll show you all you can handle...lol

Originally Posted by seedman55
Seedman, You aint see nothing yet! ... I can go and go and go and go like the energizer siamese kitten.!
If she's willing to climb aboard, I could care less what style of CG she wants to do or even think about complaining - frick come on. It's all fricken amazing and the best part is I get to lay back, relax, fondle some great tits, sometimes even get in some dfk. CG is my fave position just ahead of K9.
  • Seedy
  • 03-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Seedman, You aint see nothing yet! ... I can go and go and go and go like the energizer siamese kitten.! Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
And I've got just the "juice to keep ya goin a little more...lol
And I've got just the "juice to keep ya goin a little more...lol
Originally Posted by seedman55
Sounds like the challenge is ON...
  • Seedy
  • 03-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Sounds like the challenge is ON... Originally Posted by emplover
Yep, I'm always in the mood for a monster marathon session...lol