ncns- Isabella Marie aka ***: deposit thief

Im Willing, This is old News to me. Im sorry OP got banned however. Things DID get cleared up! Anyone willing to see me, doesnt have to send a deposit of any kind. When you try to low ball me, and Bother me and curse me out. I also do get mad, this was before i "took 50$" which was very much figured out. Hope you guys had a great Christmas, Come see me Im pretty awesome and im sure my regulars agree.
Still no good reviews, everyone should pass
Wow ur a dillusional if u think ppl believe fake reviews
out to me tonight and i will give a solid review one way or another. Wanna make an appt Isabella? dm sent
Chill out every one. That is not her real name!!!! Trust me I know.
To clarify, she never made things right with me. In fact, I called her from a different number later on that day and she said that she was in Colorado and would be back in a few days. So she took a deposit while not in state, and then said that she had to bail because her grandma had covid.

Now she’s lying about it hoping to convince people that she’s not a dirt bag. You could at least just say that you fucked up, and that you’re trying to not rob people anymore
To clarify, she never made things right with me. Originally Posted by Suka ty
So you are saying that you are Chalkster, the original poster?
Can someone please explain what is actually being said? I read this thread and most of it's about izz cheating and stealing, but then some people are having a hard time with the dude who spoke about it. I know he didn't use her real name and not even close to what her name actually is. So what did the original poster do wrong and how do you report to others that someone should be avoided at all costs? Please educate me in what should have been done differently.
Can someone please explain what is actually being said? I read this thread and most of it's about izz cheating and stealing, but then some people are having a hard time with the dude who spoke about it. I know he didn't use her real name and not even close to what her name actually is. So what did the original poster do wrong and how do you report to others that someone should be avoided at all costs? Please educate me in what should have been done differently. Originally Posted by Dud341
He did post real world info, but we removed it. He violated forum guidelines.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

Forum guidelines: https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5