bust a nut in 20???WTF????

the anticipation is a Bitch.....this is a mind influence thus making some nuts last and some not. I saw one provider and i lasted the entire hour. I saw another after searching ads and wanting a happy ending, and I was a 5 minute wonder after the cbj.

if we sign up for a quickey....more than likely we are going to accomplish what we set out for. Sometimes the reviews get us to sign up for a lest than desirable time frame. Basically it is our way of checking to see if one may be worth the full time allotment. I normally choose 30mins on one I have not seen....that is enuff time to feel one out.

But the drive thru "nut" (15min session) is an experience to have. Just need to add fries to that order.
My wife already had that idea........

Badhusband

Here is a novel idea:

Charge by the minute, say $5 per minute.
That would make an hour $300, 150 for half, 75 for quarter, etc.

Have a credit card reader. When he comes in, he swipes his card and a timer starts. Nobody has to watch any clocks. when he is satisfied, you stop the timer, and he is charged accordingly. It would be similiar to the way Taxi drivers run thir business. You pay for the exact distance you travel, metaphorical speaking.

Would anyone go for this? Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
lol--yall are making me snort pepsi on my computer screen!! lol!
*pulls up at the drive-thru-"nut" menu and speaks into the microphone thing to place my order*

"Uh, give me the Really, Really Happy Meal . . . and do I get a toy with that?"
*pulls up at the drive-thru-"nut" menu and speaks into the microphone thing to place my order*

"Uh, give me the Really, Really Happy Meal . . . and do I get a toy with that?" Originally Posted by SlowHand49
I've got your toy, baby!
lol---wooohooooo can i watch???
Never done the quickie just because I don't want the lady to rush me or make me stop when another 2min. would have gotten it done. A few of you rare ladies enjoy what you do and are truly not clock watchers, and would do a man good in a quickie session. But if you're that kind of provider then I would book an hour for sure. I've booked 30min and finished in 20min, and I've booked 1hr and was finished in 30min. It's like one of the providers said, "you win some and you lose some".
Sort of a drive-by shooting . . . I'll just hang it out the window . . . and hope like hell i don't accidentally lean on the electric window's "up" button . . .
drive by nut.....by the time she hangs out the window....the cum is flying in the air...midstream.....making exact change. lol
I'll take care of you from behind while you watch!!!

lol---wooohooooo can i watch??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've got the real thing for you Tif

I've got your toy, baby! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
i think if you are going to offer a quikie...you need to have the skills to get it done that fast.
if you are going to ask for a quicky...you need to be ready and able to get it done that soon for fork out some more $$

i am new, but have done this in the past to sort of feel someone out as in my limited experience...ppl are not always what they seem.

so i put out for a quikie and left with +1hr and 2 cups of coffee...so it worked out great lol

and since im new..when does 'time' start???when you walk in the door, or when the initial talking stops?

what constitutes a quickie to you???
what happens when you go to a gal for a 15 or 20 minute quickie..and you "cant bust a nut"????...does she push you out the door "with blue balls"??? Originally Posted by DallasRain