Mandingo Myth

Providers know once you go black you never go back. This fucks up the business Originally Posted by makethe33
I've gone black a few times, and I can take it or leave it. More prone to leave it if they're all ashie and thit. ;-)
I live in Pittsford. The whole town is NBA!
I live in Pittsford. The whole town is NBA! Originally Posted by BeefcakePhil
thats untrue I did some work in Pittsford for a black couple........ should I go to the town board?
thats untrue I did some work in Pittsford for a black couple........ should I go to the town board? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
We let them in cause they belong to the Temple and have a BMW.
What about eastview mall
This thread is dead and lost its appeal.
This thread is dead and lost its appeal. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
so yer sayin it had ...appeal
I respectfully disagree seanross. When I was playing jv basketball and showering after practice every fucking black guy was enormous. Nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Thats what I thought too until I fucked a girl with one of those guys. We were around the same size hard. He was triple my size flacid. The size of the dudes in the shower has nothing to do with anything.
Thats what I thought too until I fucked a girl with one of those guys. We were around the same size hard. He was triple my size flacid. The size of the dudes in the shower has nothing to do with anything. Originally Posted by Chris720
mmmmm other than in the jail house shower
then kneel for the soap you dropped rather than bend over.
errr wait stop fuck the soap just rinse
if to late do not open mouth, just sayin