Announcement - Please Read

This board is turning into an asylum. Bare is Best is about to die but still freaks out every time somebody calls him “buddy”. Aku hallucinates that he gets BB Greek wherever he goes and constantly reminds us of these imaginary conquests. Probably half the reviews are actually advertisements with false, misleading info. HB 1540 passed and now makes us all subject to years of imprisonment.

My name is Crazydude but I’m the poster child of level-headed sanity compared to some of you weirdos! It really is time to hang it up.
Don’t forget DC not Hung from Maryland that hangs out here and the new handles from Houston and Austin that are supposedly seeing the Dallas girls instead of their own Studios, lol
Don’t forget DC not Hung from Maryland that hangs out here and the new handles from Houston and Austin that are supposedly seeing the Dallas girls instead of their own Studios, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Focus! Your boyfriends nix and chungwill get jealous.
I lived in MD and many other states so you’re not lying about MD. I never lived in Houston nor Austin so can’t add those cities. I have seen many as 5 girls in Dallas so partially true.
And most of all Dallas forum is more fun picking with clown trolls like you.
  • CD3
  • 02-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Kindly not call me "buddy". ok, oldbutstillgoing?
. Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST

https://youtu.be/tRfKdNxIOcQ
This board is turning into an asylum. Bare is Best is about to die but still freaks out every time somebody calls him “buddy”. Aku hallucinates that he gets BB Greek wherever he goes and constantly reminds us of these imaginary conquests. Probably half the reviews are actually advertisements with false, misleading info. HB 1540 passed and now makes us all subject to years of imprisonment.

My name is Crazydude but I’m the poster child of level-headed sanity compared to some of you weirdos! It really is time to hang it up. Originally Posted by crazydude
Show some respect is all I ask. I am no ones "buddy".
I address you as Crazydude. I expect to be addressed as BARE_IS_BEST.
Don’t forget DC not Hung from Maryland that hangs out here and the new handles from Houston and Austin that are supposedly seeing the Dallas girls instead of their own Studios, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Let's not forget about Little Enos from "Crapo, Maryland"

Whoa.. matrix moment.. DCHung could be a Little Enos stinky sock..
Focus! Your boyfriends nix and chungwill get jealous.
I lived in MD and many other states so you’re not lying about MD. I never lived in Houston nor Austin so can’t add those cities. I have seen many as 5 girls in Dallas so partially true.
And most of all Dallas forum is more fun picking with clown trolls like you. Originally Posted by DCHung
So true. Big and Little Enos are the Kinko's clown trolls of this community.

https://youtu.be/41U_4o3mGlo

-Hi boys and girls, my name is Kinko the clown!!!
-Hi Kinko!!!
-And I really love you boys and girls!!!
Really, really....
-Awwww
-But my legs get tired standing out in the parking lot handing out
Stale tootsie rolls to you rugrats, so if anyone wants to come back
To Kinko's trailer and massage his legs, he'd really really like it
Really, really....

Kinko, Kinko, the kid-loving clown
The parents wanna beat me up and run me outa town!
Kinko, Kinko, the kid-loving clown
Tar and feather Kinko and run him out of town!
Lmao
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lmao Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Yes, it is very funny

BARE_IS_BEST
RIP Bare-is-Best
You will be missed by some and glad gone by some.
You fought trolls well by trolling
RIP Bare-is-Best
You will be missed by some and glad gone by some.
You fought trolls well by trolling Originally Posted by DCHung

I have plenty of handles. Sacrificing Bare_is_Best is no big deal. I'll have a similar new handle by the end of the Month.