Best bj in Austin?

I'm sorry, but does anyone else here have a 30-second club? Anyone...? *crickets*

Yeah, that's what I thought. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Otherwise known as the premature ejaculation club? Easy Claire, I kid I kid. Relax... You know I think you're the bees knees!!!!
Nothing against the 30-second club, but I like to enjoy taking my time and teasing at times.
I forgot about up sidedown bjs too Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I remember that one ... and it felt good...

All that blood going down the head ....
... yeah the other head....

and it was HARD .... to CUM
Otherwise known as the premature ejaculation club? Easy Claire, I kid I kid. Relax... You know I think you're the bees knees!!!! Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
Yes, that's the one. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Because I love when they join - it's another notch in my garter belt - but I also feel bad.

And the ones who make it past the 30-second challenge are rewarded with cock worship like no other.
Omg. Any one girl is full of shit if she says she's the best at bbbj. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Ok. But when one girl claims she is the best and also has many many many men saying she is the best then god damn it, she.is.The.Best.

I'm sorry, but does anyone else here have a 30-second club? Anyone...? *crickets*

Yeah, that's what I thought. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I have a 1-2 minute pussy trick club!!! Does that count? Bahahahaaaa
Lol, that time was fun but I have expanded way beyond that now. I'm the 1 up sidedown. Been able to do it for about 10 mins before I have go right side up
Btw what's a 30-sec club? A guy cum in 30 seconds? If that's the case, then I'm sorry but that isn't anything to brag about.JMO
Btw what's a 30-sec club? A guy cum in 30 seconds? If that's the case, then I'm sorry but that isn't anything to brag about.JMO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Bahahahaaaa my mouth is so good he busted a nut in 30 seconds, yup I would totally brag!! Then we'd go for round two

Mouth so good, It'll make the men cry "sweet baby Jesus"
Btw what's a 30-sec club? A guy cum in 30 seconds? If that's the case, then I'm sorry but that isn't anything to brag about.JMO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Only because you can't do it....?
30 secs

I call that Slow2Cum
Sign me up I wanna challenge the 30 second club I want
A lot of people pop really fast for all sorts of reasons. That doesn't take skill. Now KFB I agree with,if a person pops that fast getting to the second pop is something to brag about. Again in my opinion bragging about 30-sec isn't anything to brag. Anyone can do that. I'm not trying to be insulting but 30-sec is what unskilled BP providers are known for. Hopefully most of the providers on here what to be separated from that category.
Joke's on y'all. I'm lucky to make it past 5 seconds.