How Many????

• ric
  • 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by ric
Yea but whos counting lol.. My girlfriends dont need to know hehe
What did your girlfriends answer Holly?
What did your girlfriends answer Holly? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
OMG they said numbers from 5-99.. I think they are lying though lol.. Im jus sayin haha.. But my number is low outside the hobby.. :=)
More than a dingy full, but less than the Seventh Fleet.

WHY do we care about numbers? When you die, if you were a good person, St. Peter will hand you a harp at the Heavenly Gates. But if you had a good time, you'll be met by your friends
at the Gates of Hell and handed a six pack.

I suspect that my afterlife will be a hell of a party.
More than a dingy full, but less than the Seventh Fleet.

WHY do we care about numbers? When you die, if you were a good person, St. Peter will hand you a harp at the Heavenly Gates. But if you had a good time, you'll be met by your friends at the Gates of Hell and handed a six pack.

I suspect that my afterlife will be a hell of a party.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Alright Fancy I am going to call you The Boondock Saintess from now on

Check with me tomorrow.

Alright Fancy I am going to call you The Boondock Saintess from now on Originally Posted by auknowho

You'll have to baptize me sometime, laddie. I promise to show you new sins.
I told the fiance that he really doesn't want to know. Originally Posted by lil red Robin

But you were not sleeping so it should be no big deal. How is Private Parts, anyway? Have you hospitalized him, yet?
... But my number is low outside the hobby.. :=) Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
And that is why I qualified my first answer.

Check with me tomorrow.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Riiiiggghhhttt..... it's just a number and all fantasy.
OMG they said numbers from 5-99.. I think they are lying though lol.. Im jus sayin haha.. But my number is low outside the hobby.. :=) Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
You have any pics of the one with 99?
But you were not sleeping so it should be no big deal. How is Private Parts, anyway? Have you hospitalized him, yet? Originally Posted by pyramider
He's fine

I tried to count at the end of my first year of p4p. It was around 150
Luckily after that I had mostly regulars.
But after basic I went on a binge and fucked anything that had a pulse at Ft Huachuca.

I would have to say that my total is around 400 including civilians, army, and clients.

He's fine

But after basic I went on a binge and fucked anything that had a pulse at Ft Huachuca.

I would have to say that my total is around 400 including civilians, army, and clients.

Originally Posted by lil red Robin
That's Army Strong
Modesty prevents me from revealing the precise nature of such an astronomical number, . . . but nevertheless, you are still one of my highlights, Holly!

He's fine

Originally Posted by lil red Robin

Talk about an army of one.