Provders-Medical Tests

Hey , XXXX , I mean Santa , oh shit, I meant Big Chief , aw fuck, I really meant to say BigOne4 , goddamnit, there I go again , forgive me Santa, I meant to say Muffy , anyway , tell that rich fuckin pimp that bareback buttfuckin every elf puts him at the top of the STD Suspect List.
maybe we should wonder about anyone who names their new woman after their favorite hotel chain. whats the babys name gonna be , Hampton?
bayou boy
  • XXXX
  • 05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
roflmao coming from Mr.Hep C himself???? OMG thats funny. You do know this thread was started because of rumors about you and a certain provider you infected right? Talk about one thread you shouldve stayed out of!

ohhh and btw, in case anyone that stupid to believe it.. Santa doesn't have sex with the elves, ask any of them.
a case could be made that I dont know what im talking about, but everyone knows what a liar you are

actually , an STD expert, you probably are
bayou boy
  • XXXX
  • 05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Oh but you know EXACTLY WHAT AND WHO im talking about ! So by all means give us a reason why you think its cool doing that to a 20yr old girl. we are all ears.
  • BIG C
  • 05-19-2010, 08:16 PM
It's that I get to make the determination when a thread has served its purpose, or when people have gone outside of the original topic.....This one has crossed the line so I see no sense in letting it stay....

IOW, Good nite Mrs. Calabash, Whereever You Are.....