facials

Natalie, Oh my god I think I love you, will call soon,
Dear moderators, can we post some facials without the rod being in the photo?...
hmmmmm PLEASE...is anyone out there? tap, tap , tap... they fell asleep at the key board or they having a snack.
Tiffanys facial creme may be thicker and better...
I do love our ladies on ECCIE!!
Tiffany...love your COF pics. I'm quite an artist. Would love to paint on your canvas! lol
  • 10-13-2011, 07:01 AM
I love painting on Tiffany's canvas. It is a lot of fun.

It is sort of like finger painting.....using only one finger.

I am looking forward to my next "art class".
someone needs to cum and give me a facial....yummy Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
i think we can arrange that.
good probability i'll be in kc, mo in nov.
will send you a pm for details.

pmd
Oh my goodness, are you guys talking about me? lol That will teach me to post and leave!

69 baby, next time it will be a real blast! And you will have your very own COF pics added in my folder!

Anita....Anita Lay, what an awsome name! lol I beleive you can post a facial pic, I have done it several times myself. I'll be the first...

This one was suppse to be a facial, but it just kinda went all over the place! You may not be able to see it, it was pretty clear, but my face is totally slimed up too! Which is why my eyes are closed! lol

Tiff, only one thing would improve your looks. My cock on your chin and my cum all over your face!!
Great thread!
OMG I LOVE facials!! ;-)!! Nothing better than being on my knees giving a sloppy bbbj and talking dirty, begging for your cum...I enjoy feeling the buidup before you explode all over my pretty face as I stare into your eyes :-) Mmmm show me who's daddy, do you like that??? Fuck my mouth, suck on your balls...Mmmmmmm...Give it to me baby, ALL of it!! ;-)!! What's left on your cock is all mine to swallow ;-) Originally Posted by Naughty Natalie of Dallas
Natalie speaks the truth... she has treated me to ALL of the above!
omg i love it all on my face in mouth down the hatch really dont matter to me!!!long as i can see it...
mmm I luv Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I have no facial pics...}
OMG.....HELLL YEAAA DALLASSSSSS
YALL SOOOO NAUGHTY....
GOD I NEED TO FACIAL NATALIE! :mf_ lustslow:

That being said (Or S-cream-ed) She is leaving town and booked, Will just have to wait for her return... Unless someone wants to be her Kneel-in....

Face Fuckers Are Us...: thumbup:

Fetish