Provider Offers AnalSex--Why Not Say the Words Ladies?

Berkleigh, what about my dibs that I had a couple years ago?

You remember, right?
And just when I thought I've got it all figured out, what the heck is Mediterranean cruise? Are we talking about Greek? Originally Posted by Mercenary
If you are cruising it could include a trip to Italy, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya (probably real cheap nowadays), Morocco, Spain, Portugal, and other sight seeing locales.
are not for mentioning the activity but for not offering it.

There's a strict (now and then) advertising policy against mentioning sexual services on ECCIE.

Shoot, I got pointed for saying "Mediterranean cuisine is not on the menu."
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
sucks being the butt of the joke
Well, relax your ass muscles, and tell him to lube up more.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
If you are cruising it could include a trip to Italy, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya (probably real cheap nowadays), Morocco, Spain, Portugal, and other sight seeing locales.

For those who don't know:
Italian - doing it with boots on
Cyprus - you circle the anus like Greek, but never enter it
Israeli - being surrounded by 5 or more sexual partners who take turns trying to destroy your defenses, but never really succeed (it's a tantric thing)
Egyptian - a sexual pyramid scheme, you do two people, they do two and send one to you, then they do two, etc....
Lebanese - hard to describe, but it involved, stinky cheese, a goat, and young boys
Libyan - the man does a headstand and the woman mounts him while screaming his name. Not very fun or effective, but draws attention and is almost impossible to ignore.
Moroccan - get high on hashish and kiss. (almost impossible to do more while on hashish)
Spanish - Lick the taco until salsa appears, then stuff with your burrito and cover with sour cream (rice and beans are optional)
Portuguese - Hand, mouth, pussy, ass, feet, armpit, back of knee, under the chin, and repeat as necessary (they like to explore)
Some of us may enjoy it, but do not offer it to everyone. Therefore we wouldn't advertise it. Atleast, that is why I don't advertise it. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

I Totally Agree With You On This One!!!

For those who don't know:
Italian - doing it with boots on
Cyprus - you circle the anus like Greek, but never enter it
Israeli - being surrounded by 5 or more sexual partners who take turns trying to destroy your defenses, but never really succeed (it's a tantric thing)
Egyptian - a sexual pyramid scheme, you do two people, they do two and send one to you, then they do two, etc....
Lebanese - hard to describe, but it involved, stinky cheese, a goat, and young boys
Libyan - the man does a headstand and the woman mounts him while screaming his name. Not very fun or effective, but draws attention and is almost impossible to ignore.
Moroccan - get high on hashish and kiss. (almost impossible to do more while on hashish)
Spanish - Lick the taco until salsa appears, then stuff with your burrito and cover with sour cream (rice and beans are optional)
Portuguese - Hand, mouth, pussy, ass, feet, armpit, back of knee, under the chin, and repeat as necessary (they like to explore) Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Omg I started to read this seriously....lmao...lol