DH is going off on sebatical. He left me in charge of the bank.

Jasmin, tell me more
bout what?
Originally Posted by SP Hunter
SP Hunter! Your avatar is just so dam sexy! I get tingling sensations every time I see it.
Good to see you posting again lady, welcome back
Good to see you posting again lady, welcome back Originally Posted by jasmin
Thank you. I really enjoy your post. You a phenomenal lady!
Brilliant minds thinck alike.....I'm just saying.
We do don't we
Brilliant minds thinck alike.....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Jasmine, Do you thinck.. you could help me get under a doggy like that?
Miss Alyssa
Miss Alyssa,
You got your loan from the favor bank didn't you?
Did you and Jasmin do business while dh was away?
This loan is subject to recall because you didn't blow the First Vice President first.
JAD, you've got some 'splainin' to do!
Jasmine, Do you thinck.. you could help me get under a doggy like that?
Miss Alyssa Originally Posted by miss alyssa

Just send him a PM....tell him you have blue water and you'll be under him in no time.
Miss Alyssa,
This loan is subject to recall because you didn't blow the First Vice President first.
JAD, you've got some 'splainin' to do! Originally Posted by boardman
JAD had all the pastries he could eat for weeks and some to take home.
Father Wayward had a minor in bank robbery and voila!
Miss Alyssa will gladly "pay" the vice president in return for the loan....Just PM her for arrangements.

She was in the bank for auditing purposes as requested by the Company President- to clean house

JAD- now you don't need to really write him up do you? It was for training purposes....He put NO on a review so he may have been traumatized that week and not focused. We ladies don't know how bad it is and he won't talk about it. Cut him some slack.

In my final report I will note the bank is now offering Mezzanine loans and expanding into other markets per the approval of the president. In the last few weeks we have rid the bank of most toxic debt. I would like a promotion please. Thanck you.
Miss Alyssa,
JAD, you've got some 'splainin' to do! Originally Posted by boardman

Hey now.... I'm just the dude by the door, making sure bitches don't rob the place!

From my understanding, is that the loan was taken out in good faith, (albiet under ninja-like while the head-man was away) and that the first installment of repayment (i.e. blowing the first VP) was to be made by the 5th of the month in accordance to the contract signed by the aformentioned....... so leave me to my coffee and danish for now damnit! I'm trying to sleep on the job while the bossman is away.....

JaD
Rent-a-Cop of the SHMB Favor Bank
That's just how I roll

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1293745325 Originally Posted by jasmin
Hey now! My words & likeness are copyrighted. Consider this the "cease & desist" letter from my lawyers: Dewey, Cheatham & Howe. They're a little busy at the moment - helping me out of that other unfortunate incident/misunderstanding.

You can pay in cash....or credit with favors from the bank. Although, when it comes to the latter...not sure DH wants you making those kinds of commitments on his behalf.
Hey now.... I'm just the dude by the door, making sure bitches don't rob the place!

From my understanding, is that the loan was taken out in good faith, (albiet under ninja-like while the head-man was away) and that the first installment of repayment (i.e. blowing the first VP) was to be made by the 5th of the month in accordance to the contract signed by the aformentioned....... so leave me to my coffee and danish for now damnit! I'm trying to sleep on the job while the bossman is away.....

JaD
Rent-a-Cop of the SHMB Favor Bank Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Dude,
It's just not that hard. A girl walks in, you point at me and tell her, "you gotta blow him first".
A guy walks in, you send him to the fucktard window. Tell him the teller went to take a piss and will be back in a minute. Every 15 minutes or so look at him and shrug your shoulders til he leaves.
If Carkiddo walks in, hand him the little half used sample pack of KY and send him upstairs to Wakeup's office.
I'll talk to dh about gettting you a raise next year, I promise.
It brings a happy tear to my eye when I see the "favor bank" running like a well oiled machine.