How many regrettable sessions have u had?

You should have told him to go take a shower instead of not giving him 100%..

Only afterwards did you feel like that because you sure did suck his stinky winky & collect that money right? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I don't suck nor fuck raw dick, Thank yu. So my consern was the smell. Im pretty sure I can choose who I want to give 100% to especially if they dont have enough respect for a provider to not come in nuts smelling like a garbage. Disgusting. JS. Not my job to clean a grown mans dick off.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2017, 11:56 AM
I don't suck nor fuck raw dick, Thank yu. So my consern was the smell. Im pretty sure I can choose who I want to give 100% to especially if they dont have enough respect for a provider to not come in nuts smelling like a garbage. JS. Originally Posted by Megan_Heart
Nothing wrong with a clean raw cock in your pretty little mouth of yours, a smelly partner gives me a instant softly. Yuck
Nothing wrong with a clean raw cock in your pretty little mouth of yours, a smelly partner gives me a instant softly. Yuck Originally Posted by BLM69
Nothing wrong with it. Thats just not my style. Unclean men bb or covered is disgusting and a turn off. Do men really think, Im supposed to be excited about playing with a stinky worked all day, went to the gym sweat built up on their balls ass dick? Lmao I think not. Gents know what activities they've done all day comman courtesy is to come in clean or ask to take a shower. Not wait until we're playing for me to only think about wtf this dude did all day to smell like this, instead of enjoying the playtime.
Sometimes, the chemistry isn't there.

But generally, if an appointment isn't going great, I try to make the best of it.

If a female just isn't cutting it for you, but she's being professional and trying to do a great job for you, there is something to be said about being gracious about it. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
As always, very well said EW.