Im a black white knight!!

You see. I knew you had a sense of humor. That was insanely funny. I imagined you holding up your hand and making a solemn oath to the community AND the toddlers (under threat of a throat punch) to improve your postings. That's why I post that stupid pic of judging people by their communication skills.

A mistake people make is thinking someone is uneducated. But English may be their second or even third language. Punctuation matters more to me than grammar. That's why I tend to over use commas.

You're it.

I definitely have a sense of humor,i'm letting it flow now & me get throat punched that's almost as funny as being BBCR....NEXT.
The grammar was so upsetting that it made me want to sucker punch a toddler. Originally Posted by bigwill832

I was referring to the children getting throat punched. Not you. Cross threading is pretty fun. Now let's hijack this again and retread a past thread:

Do you see it?
^^^Me thinks he said sucker punch NOT THROAT PUNCHED.

There's only one who uses the "throat punch" term

cross threading can be fun but i'm not trying to piss off Ike so i'm going break a minute this over thinking hurts my silly little brain

Now dont over think the things i say when i get back or think im REALLY a dizzy hooker,it could be my new board persona lot of people have them under different posters SEE I PAY ATTENTION when i REALLY WANT TO!

BBCR i'm not just FYI Try and stay sober until i return

Y'all !!
You're right. It would be hard to punch a toddler in the throat. My bad kids.

For myself.

P.S.

Lock this thread Soul Man Dike
Did anyone really read all that? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Nope
Catchy title to draw readers in. Like what the fuck are you'll doing!!!! You defend your mother, daughter, grandmother etc. Never eva defend a woman on eccie who has done something eggregiously wrong. Lets go to the land of Narnia and say she is enamored with you and decides to forgo all that comes with making 250 an hour in one month you'll be like wtf did i do in one month period. I dont care how much money you got and how pretty she is.

Guys im dropping straight knowledge here. Get the money together, be a gentleman than go the fuck home. Only you cats who have an agenda whether free or discounted pussy get a pass, but the rest like fuck. And in all honesty she's probably laying in bed with a dude who aint worked in years both laughing at you.

This is an information board. We are trying to get info so we dont get killed, stabbed, robbed or otherwise have a bad date that we have spent our money on. If it was I if i no show on you the next round of pussy is on me. Guys as much as that nut feels good this is a business period. We are the consumers at a high premium. Hold the standards high and hold a person accountable. Is it too much to ask that you call me to cancel and im paying you more than pharmacists make and you aint finished school. Hold them accountable when they fuck up and stop defending folks that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, especially if their pimp, lazy boyfriend or general leech is around. How hard is it to say hey, get the room and the hour is on me when you fucked up. Like geez i will never understand that thinking. Im a great consumer but white knight never. Money dont spoil gents and there are tremendous amounts of grocery workers and jo blo chicks out here who'll fuck the shite out of you to pay rent for 80. Get with the program. And look fooking great. Im out. Cue the haters ... Originally Posted by shinepro

What exactly does
"money doesn't spoil" mean?
That sounds like an ole country term.

I just figured out "BBCR"
means
Bare Back Cock Rider

I'm still learning more acronyms.
I just figured out "BBCR"
means
Bare Back Cock Rider Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
It does?

Is Italia BBCR-receptive?
Smh

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

I have this as a plaque on the wall over my desk. Shocking, huh?

I'm a wee bit bi as far as language goes; I speak English and Gaelic, but not Greek or Ghetto. Pretty sure I could learn to translate anything that doesn't involve my backside being invaded, however.
...I just figured out "BBCR"
means
Bare Back Cock Rider

I'm still learning more acronyms. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Nope, but if we tell you, we have to kill you.

Nope, but if we tell you, we have to kill you.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Well lookie here

Had to quote before you erase your comment like Amiliah deleted hers.
I read it, sooooo.

I've been here for 3-ish years and this is your first comment towards me.
Ha classic
^^Amazing isn't it,just when you think you have seen it ALL nothing is surprising anymore ID

EDIT: I guess they need an ARMY for lil ol You and I ....funny!