My Daughter's Friend is a Provider...and What a Provider!

...I have a thought: send me here info and **I** will tell you what your daughter's friend is like in the sack.

I'd really stay away from seeing her yourself. Bad idea.
I had the opportunity to meet the daughter (now a provider) of one of my best friends from a few years ago. Attractive, smart, great body... but immediately decided to pass on first meeting.. Never regretted it.. never looked back.. Turns out to have been a brilliant decision.. she was hiding the BITCH side. Glad to never have crossed that tail.. (no, it's not misspelled)...
  • Carl
  • 10-16-2012, 11:11 AM
I think you should book with your daughter's friend and ask if she has any recommendations for a doubles session with a low volume UTR girl. After her recommendations, ask for pics of the UTRs and see if one of them is your daughter. Then proceed from there using your best judgement. I mean, some fathers and sons have been known to share a session with a provider. It's 2012, the end of the world is right around the corner. Isn't it time for a father and daughter to share a provider? And the fee your daughter might otherwise have gotten is now an extra little early wedding present to help her pay for her honeymoon, just a private gift between the two of you.

Just a suggestion. Hope it helps.
I think you should book with your daughter's friend and ask if she has any recommendations for a doubles session with a low volume UTR girl. After her recommendations, ask for pics of the UTRs and see if one of them is your daughter. Then proceed from there using your best judgement. I mean, some fathers and sons have been known to share a session with a provider. It's 2012, the end of the world is right around the corner. Isn't it time for a father and daughter to share a provider? And the fee your daughter might otherwise have gotten is now an extra little wedding present to help her pay for her honeymoon, just a private gift between the two of you.

Just a suggestion. Hope it helps. Originally Posted by Carl
Sick but you might be on to something. Wouldn't that be a wake up call?

K9 just wondering if you would be OK with it if you followed Carl's advice and discovered your daughter was indeed a part time provider?
  • Sire
  • 10-16-2012, 11:38 AM
I think you should book with your daughter's friend and ask if she has any recommendations for a doubles session with a low volume UTR girl. After her recommendations, ask for pics of the UTRs and see if one of them is your daughter. Then proceed from there using your best judgement. I mean, some fathers and sons have been known to share a session with a provider. It's 2012, the end of the world is right around the corner. Isn't it time for a father and daughter to share a provider? And the fee your daughter might otherwise have gotten is now an extra little early wedding present to help her pay for her honeymoon, just a private gift between the two of you.

Just a suggestion. Hope it helps. Originally Posted by Carl
That's our Carl. Always able to find a silver lining in any situation.

You know, my first post in this thread suggested that the OP is full of it, and that this entire scenario is a fabrication, but upon viewing the past few posts, I will entertain the premise.

K9, suppose you are being truthful about this, and you are playing with the idea of seeing your daughter's friend. How close are they? As was just stated, how do you know your daughter is not a provider? I've known many providers that, once comfortable in this business, have brought one, and then sometimes a number of girlfriends into this twisted little world.

How well do you really know your daughter? I'd say if she and this providing friend of hers are relatively close, the odds are pretty good that she knows what her friend does, and that's just a small step away from dabbling in this world herself. The money is good for hot, young ladies, you can make your own hours, etc etc.

How would you handle knowing that daddy's little girl is everybody's little girl?
I would be very careful in this situation juuuust in case you did see her, and if she ever got pissed at you and wanted more money to "not tell anyone" about your little secret. Not saying she would do that but the nature of women is too changeable with out warning.
Sire, there are lots of questions there, and they are legitimate, good questions.
First, yes, I am being honest-to-God truthful about the situation.
Second, I have decided not to partake of the young lady's charms, mostly because, as previously stated, there is that possibility that she would be less than thrilled to see my face and have me know her secret. It could be very awkward, and I don't like awkward.
Third, close doesn't begin to describe the relationship my daughter had with June (not her provider name) and my daughter has been openly bisexual for awhile (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk). Although I had never considered the possibility of my daughter being a provider, it wouldn't shock me if she told me that she was. She had body by Playboy at (staff edit; ztonk). Platinum blonde hair, 36DD (I've taken her shopping at Victoria's Secret) and a 22 inch waist. She's been active (that I know about) since (staff edit; ztonk).
How would I handle it? Well, I wouldn't be angry, unless she was also sharing needles or going BBFS. I like a fresh, young (or at least younger) woman in my bed, and I'm not blind to the fact that these women have fathers too. I would have to be a hypocrite to say "I'll pay your daughter to have sex with me" and then turn around and say "Not with my daughter, you don't". My daughter and I have a unique and healthy relationship that works for us. We don't judge each other. I know things about her that most fathers would freak over, and vice versa. So no, I wouldn't be stunned, or angry, or even disappointed. I know from talking to her (and a couple of her boyfriends over the years) that she has a voracious sexual appetite and very little is off limits. I would want to know if her new fiance' was aware, but that's a whole new thread.a
This sounds like it could be a movie on the Lifetime Channel.

***Interior Scene. Hotel Room at the Super 8.

***Exterior sound - Knock on the door.

Reverse angle of girl walking to the door, wearing a skin tight white lace lingerie with matching bra and thong.

***Camera slowly zooms in on the door. Door opens up.

***Camera pans up to show a man wearing a business suit and a smile on his face.

***Camera cuts to close-up of the girl

"Mr. K9! What are you doing here?

"June. It's so good to see you again. May I come in?"

Y'all can fill in the rest.
Don't get your money and honey at the same store.
Reads like an old (or maybe new) Penthouse forum story. Not buying it. I agree with others that the entire thread is a diversion.
Sir Hardin, too funny!
(staff edit; comments on forbidden topic removed; ztonk) Originally Posted by Chicago K9
I know I have issues, so I'm usually not one to judge but damn!! you seriously need to get that shit checked dude, For Real!!
  • Qziz
  • 10-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Dear Penthouse Forum,

You'll never believe what happened that day I opened up the Weekend Lineup...

Yeah, either you are making up a story to amuse mongers (which is cool, that describes half the reviews here) or you have some serious issues you need to work through. If for some odd reason everything you are saying is true: keep it in the realm of fantasy and find another, similar provider.

Run the numbers. Dispassionately. The best that can happen is that you have fantastic sex - which you can get from any number of fine ladies in our area. The worst that can happen is that you destroy your life and that of those who depend on you, and only you can do that.

(Odd trivia: I actually know one of the women who wrote those Penthouse Forum letters. They don't pay that well.)
I know I have issues, so I'm usually not one to judge but damn!! you seriously need to get that shit checked dude, For Real!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. K9 is not right in the head. Those comments about his own daughter are disturbing to say the least.

There are many sicko's and wack job's out there though so it's not big surprise.
I was thinking the same thing when I read that. K9 is not right in the head. Those comments about his own daughter are disturbing to say the least.

There are many sicko's and wack job's out there though so it's not big surprise. Originally Posted by homer13
True True, all you can do is shake your damn head!!