Does it alter your perception of a provider...

I took a look at my p411 profile and looked at some off my prior ok who offered fetish domme and wrestling services as well as GFE. I'm not into the fetish stuf...its always been gfe/pse for me.....

What I did notice were those ladies gfe seemed to no be as genuine....although the session went relatively well. But I think for the most part there is a huge difference in their interpretation of gfe and how they act towards it.

Since some times in gfe they are dominating a guy....they feel sort of out of their element.....so they kinda go through the motions...but you can tell by their attitude their not in a comfortable place taking orders.....

So all in all I will say it does matter to me.

I always wonder for those dommes that shit on clients what do they eat before going. Lol

When I see ads where the lady advertises gfe and then post I also offer brown showers, golden showers, penis stomping play.......I figure she will be out her element a little bit in a sense and not accustomed to be highly encouraged to accommodate me..

But if she was fine like the original poster here.....id give it a whirl and just stick with my gfe.

I guess the best possible way to know would be to book a bdsm session with a safeword for gfe....and see how she reacts to the switch.
lol... thanks g_t. FTR, I don't offer brown showers. Tried it before but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Guess that's one of the drawbacks of potty training lol.. Switching is a fine art, as is any GFE or BDSM offering as a matter of fact. You should really be into something if you offer it IMHO.