My Observations

sure now that you have me all worked up you stop.

And yes its not small its a KING SNAKE!!!!
I believe my name is quite original... at least I HOPE so!
A good point was made about the extend of originality.

It's one thing if someone used one part of a name. I don't see a problem with that. If a whole name is taken and only a number or symbol is added, then yeah, that's jacked up.

There are names I think are pretty safe. Stealing some names would be an OBVIOUS ripoff. If a 'Berkleigh214' popped up for example (or any area code), then it would be a blatant rip and she'd probably catch more flak than raves for it, especially if she spelled 'Berkleigh' the same way (Oh, I loooooooove that spelling, btw. It's so girly and hot).

I was thinking about changing mine to RambroCreed10in, but it'd be seriously false advertisement.

Berk, round up the other crAzy girls & Let's all go MIDGET RECRUITING!

I believe everyone should have one!!!
I mean, they could be so helpful in so many ways (see following):

"Hey Midget (that would be my midget's name) could you go fetch the remote for me?"
(only when I'm feeling lazy & have a midget around)

"Would you mind riding my dog around the backyard so I can be entertained?"
(only when Im bored & have a midget around)

"Could you please hold my ankles back over my shoulders for me while I'm taking this dick?" OR "Hold my hair back while I'm giving this killer bj?"
(Duh....that's what a good midget helper would do!)

"Hey Midget, would you mind licking this for me since YOU ARE the perfect height & you're DOWN THERE ANYWAYS!"
(only when I'm horny & have a midget around)

.....Gawd, I will stop here before I get too excited.... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

I use to think thats' why I had children or a Boyfriend was to boss around and do things for me
Besides being curious about how their "hung" and fucking the shit out of them...it would be nice to have one as a slave considering the kiddos start back to school and the "infamous Puerto Rican boyfriend" is in New York this week.

Times like these when I am woke up from the rain, I could let him out of his cage to get me a Dr.Pepper, some chocolate and put me back to sleep!!!

This happens is Berkleigh - Land

lol IP call me and we can grab the girls to be on the prowl for Midgets!!!
...We should YouTube our hunt