Will our government poll is over.

So you concede, the DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, is it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I concede nothing to you, you shitfaced little cunt. Now run along, be gone.
I concede nothing to you, you shitfaced little cunt. Now run along, be gone. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your persistent claim that it is reveals you to be a congenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

“It is apparent that the Department’s leadership, including Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith, was closely involved in engaging with the IRS in wake of Citizens United and political pressure from prominent Democrats to address perceived problems with the decision.”

“According to Mr. Pilger,” the letter continues, “the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

http://oversight.house.gov/release/t...ging-politics/

Public Integrity Section Direct Line
(202) 514-1412

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/pin/
BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the "202" area code is in D.C. -- not Ohio,
The DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your persistent claim that it is reveals you to be a congenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the "202" are code is in D.C. -- not Ohio, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are code? What the fuck is that? Did you mean 'area' code? I never mentioned the DOJ. Again, you were the first to bring up that, not me. You like doing that though.
Are code? What the fuck is that? Did you mean 'area' code? I never mentioned the DOJ. Again, you were the first to bring up that, not me. You like doing that though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, you didn't mention the DOJ, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you are the congenital liar that fallaciously argued that only a few miscreant agents in Cincy were involved in the IRS scandal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
No, you didn't mention the DOJ, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you are the congenital liar that fallaciously argued that only a few miscreant agents in Cincy were involved in the IRS scandal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And I still do. I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.
And I still do. I've seen nothing to prove otherwise. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then you are as blind as you are stupid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the testimony was quoted and cited above, and the DOJ -- in D.C. -- was involved.
Then you are as blind as you are stupid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the testimony was quoted and cited above, and the DOJ -- in D.C. -- was involved. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bullshit
Bullshit Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

“It is apparent that the Department’s leadership, including Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith, was closely involved in engaging with the IRS in wake of Citizens United and political pressure from prominent Democrats to address perceived problems with the decision.”

“According to Mr. Pilger,” the letter continues, “the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

http://oversight.house.gov/release/t...ging-politics/
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

In the wake means after the fact you gruberite golem fucktard. Who is Pilger? I don't know this person. How can I trust what he says?

In the wake means after the fact you gruberite golem fucktard. Who is Pilger? I don't know this person. How can I trust what he says?
Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's spelled out in the text of the cited article who-the-fuck Pilger is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Pilger was interviewed by Congress, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's spelled out in the text of the cited article who-the-fuck Pilger is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Pilger was interviewed by Congress, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't know him. Can't trust what he says. He could be flying 777s to islands, repainting them and covering them with shrubs for all I know.
Lookee how undercunt/wombhater (the lying fraud who keeps denying his previous handle) is getting his ass handed to him by his favorite eccie tormentor! I particularly like the way he clings to the "Ohio rogue office" phony cover-up story - the one that was blown to smithereens two fucking years ago! Hey undercunt, wake up and get with the program! You really need to keep your libtard talking-point lies more up to date!

Let's at least be honest. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes by all means, let's be honest undercunt! What happened is simple. The Dems disagreed with a Supreme Court decision, Citizens United, so they tried to overturn it by corrupting and subverting the tax-collecting arm of the federal government!

Let's be honest and tell it like it is, you lying scumbag!

Lookee how undercunt/wombhater (the lying fraud who keeps denying his previous handle) is getting his ass handed to him by his favorite eccie tormentor! I particularly like the way he clings to the "Ohio rogue office" phony cover-up story - the one that was blown to smithereens two fucking years ago! Hey undercunt, wake up and get with the program! You really need to keep your libtard talking-point lies more up to date!

Yes by all means, let's be honest undercunt! What happened is simple. The Dems disagreed with a Supreme Court decision, Citizens United, so they tried to overturn it by corrupting and subverting the tax-collecting arm of the federal government!

Let's be honest and tell it like it is, you lying scumbag!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
It never went past Cincinnati. I don't know what you're talking about.
Don't know him. Can't trust what he says. He could be flying 777s to islands, repainting them and covering them with shrubs for all I know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Suffice it to say, Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2015, 06:32 AM
You are required by law to pay income tax. The 1040 tax form is one of the ways in which you take part in this process. There doesn't need to be a separate law to require you to fill it out. I simply don't believe that you haven't paid income tax in 20 years. If you haven't, you've racked up an impressive debt to the IRS and trust me, they will collect. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I agree with you completely. I think he is out and out lying about not paying his income taxes and is trying to drum up support for his lame efforts to avoid paying income taxes. If he isn't, I've seen people like this end up in jail plenty of times.

It is stupid to tweak the IRS, and if he is temporarily getting away with it, he is stealing from those of us who pay taxes.
I may change my tune someday, but I've always been treated fairly by the IRS. I use a respected CPA to file my taxes each year.