OH2

Yeah, I still can't get on. This sucks
It's still down. Oh2 runs an antiquated system . With the MANY enemies that site has made . It's no wonder it gets attacked so easily and frequently. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know off topic, but gotts at least to say hi to my boy, Winn-Dixie... I don't make it to these parts that often..

Y'all need to stop drinkin' and pissin' on (er, passing on) this "under attack" QAnon conspiracy theory started by Marjorie Trans Green.

If a site doesn't have a current, valid security certificate NO LEGITIMATE SERVER WILL EVEN RECOGNIZE THE SITE AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY BLOCK IT.

That leaves servers that don't require a security certificate to host all sorts of "chats" collectively known as the Dark Web.

Old Hoes Too has not had a valid security certificate in about 2, 2+ years. Y'all need to be worried about what hackware, spyware, and other malicious code you've downloaded in background to yer mobile devices, etc.

How many of you are running an antivirus / anti intrusion firewall on your dumb phone? Please raise your hand! No, your other hand!
Puffin doesn’t work
Y'all need to stop drinkin' and pissin' on (er, passing on) this "under attack" QAnon conspiracy theory started by Marjorie Trans Green.

If a site doesn't have a current, valid security certificate NO LEGITIMATE SERVER WILL EVEN RECOGNIZE THE SITE AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY BLOCK IT.

That leaves servers that don't require a security certificate to host all sorts of "chats" collectively known as the Dark Web.

Old Hoes Too has not had a valid security certificate in about 2, 2+ years. Y'all need to be worried about what hackware, spyware, and other malicious code you've downloaded in background to yer mobile devices, etc.

How many of you are running an antivirus / anti intrusion firewall on your dumb phone? Please raise your hand! No, your other hand! Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Serious question. Do I need to worry about that if all I use is a burner phone?

How many of you are running an antivirus / anti intrusion firewall on your dumb phone? Please raise your hand! No, your other hand! Originally Posted by Anonymous01

Don't pay me no mind I make lite of some situations and I have a sense of humor in most things.. I'm like that one friend that don't take nothing serious..

So why my phone gotta be dumb and all that, he's talking to everybody else.. The last time I checked I had a smartphone.lol

Don't pay me no mind I make lite of some situations and I have a sense of humor in most things.. I'm like that one friend that don't take nothing serious..

So why my phone gotta be dumb and all that, he's talking to everybody else.. The last time I checked I had a smartphone.lol

Well y’all I came back and got a room for 3days and then morning after I arrive the site goes down ugh… I’m here if y’all wanta visit with ya girl…puffin ,Firefox all are down
Had they accepted my management offer there wouldn't be a problem.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759/Anonymous01... How can I see if my mobile deive has any virus or whatever on it from the site?
So does anyone have any ideas ad to how long Oh2 is gonna be down cause this is so lame and boring just watchin tv wishin I was doin something better
So does anyone have any ideas ad to how long Oh2 is gonna be down cause this is so lame and boring just watchin tv wishin I was doin something better Originally Posted by kacirocks
Girl i’m just sitting here like WTF !?! just my luck when i decide to come to Austin
Only thing i like more about eccie is i been verified forever how on oh2 same name ck cant seem to figure how to verify me
Honestly not surprised that it only worked for a little bit because I can almost guarantee it's someone who is butt hurt they aren't allowed on there messing with it and shows just how childish they are honestly lol �� If you can't follow the rules or treat ladies right then tough cookies. But just means Eccie will have more action now and might have to pop onto one of those "backpage" style websites but I've always preferred the forums with handle linked to people. A lot of folks like to hide behind new numbers too often lol
These attacks will keep happening and that owner knows it. Yet he will not upgrade his site.