That didn't take too damned long...

He can't punch that hard. Not strong or athletic enough to throw one. Originally Posted by bambino
lol. ok. how's this?

lol. ok. how's this?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Better
According on EVA's take on FIFY, then EVA just said that EVA is a chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY. chimp.

FTFY. chimp.

Monkey boy with your take on how FIFY works you just called yourself eva again. also called yourself a chimp. We all know you have been a chimp for years, you even put your pic up for us to see.
EVA is a Monkey boy with his mouth on how many cocks just called himself eva again. also called EVA a chimp. We all know EVA have been a chimp for years, EVA even put his pic up for us to see. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

FTFY chimp

you are a retarded parrot with a speech defect.

FTFY chimp

I am a retarded parrot with a speech defect.
You now want to be called eva the dick sucking chimp with a stinky foot. Or are you tired of playing the dumb fuck card, and admit you knew all the time what FIFY meant? you will always be a welshing loser wacco..........
I EVA now want to be called eva the dick sucking chimp with a stinky foot. Or are EVA tired of playing the dumb fuck card, and admit EVA knew all the time what FIFY meant? EVA will always be a welshing loser chimp.......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY
lol. ok. how's this?

Now who knew EKIM had Russian kin folks ! Do they crawfish out of bets that they lose too ?
Now who knew EKIM had Russian kin folks ! Do they crawfish out of bets that they lose too ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Which one is kin (or is that 'kiln') to Ekim the Inbred Chimp? The Russkie or the brick?
FTFY Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid