Help if you can... $5,000 Budget

Haha, screening is a bitch
Lately, I've been contemplating the same thing (retiring from the hobby that is).

I'm sure you know it will be difficult to find someone that will meet all your requirements. If Kristen Di'Angelo is at the top of your list, I'm assuming you would have no problems with a mid-30's lady. In my years I've met women from all over the hobby spectrum. For some reason, these two ladies seem to stand out the most out of all of them.

Edrienne Cole (Denver)

Audrey Wynn (Las Vegas)

Neither match what you're looking for exactly as they both have fake boobs and one has black hair. However, if my best friend came up to me and asked "I'm looking for one last hurrah with a woman I've never met before. Who should I see?", I would point him in the direction of either of the above ladies.

Good luck in your search.
Thank you very much for the point in the direction.

FYI: I will never drop from the hobby.. just from the board
You stay right where you are (if you are in Vegas).. I'm going there in three weeks and will need a friend for a few days. Totally separate from this thread. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I'm in Canada. So a trip south is warranted lol.
  • LynnT
  • 07-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Go out with a bang Jack!
Sounds like a well planned, expected and deserved "retirement" party. Have a blast.
I think this is great reverse psychology...now all the ladies are calling him instead of the other way around. Why didn't I think of this? Originally Posted by ammonite
Genius! But I'll bet the 5K he's waving around has something to do with the response!
Wow. That's flattering! Maybe I'll have to make a trip down south sooner than I planned. Originally Posted by Shayla
Why are you not here already? DAYUM!!!
Let me see........

Tone and Fit (no chubbies and no skin/bones) I fit into everything I where....so "check"
Has all her/his teeth (must be straight and white) I have all of them except the couple knocked out.......so "check"
Height not a concern (but over 5'9" moves to the top) "check"
White only "check"
Blonde preferred but not set in stone "check"
Prefer natural breasts (C cup or bigger) "check"

I already have that $5000.00 spent
For $5000.00 you could buy 90% of the chicks at the trailer park, heck you could even start an agency with them.

I already own a trailer park, you know that. Your the maintenance man! Now get back to work!
Wow, Ya Think.

Waving that kind of scratch around is akin to sitting a bucket of KFC in front of Oprah.

I am surpsied that one of the local degenerates hasn't given the "up and down" on how long ole Flash will be gone. It would be a bitch to shell out five large on a retirement fling, only to find yourself broke, and horny as hell, three days later.
Wow, Ya Think.

Waving that kind of scratch around is akin to sitting a bucket of KFC in front of Oprah.

I am surpsied that one of the local degenerates hasn't given the "up and down" on how long ole Flash will be gone. It would be a bitch to shell out five large on a retirement fling, only to find yourself broke, and horny as hell, three days later. Originally Posted by Jackie S
KFC/Oprah.. that is some funny shit Jackie.

I won't find myself broke anytime soon, guarantee that. And I can also guarantee I will be horny 4 hours later! I'm not leaving fucking... duh.. I'm just leaving eccie and want to give the ultimate review before leaving. I could easily just leave now, hire the girl secretly and never write the review. I posted this cause I'm looking for the perfect girl for my adventure, and I was struggling to find her. I've got some good emails and I'm close to a decision.
Just having a little fun.
Have you figured it out yet??? I want to know who it is!